advise

cla

Reaction score
i have just had my:bfp:this morning and i cant believe it. i make it that iam just over 4 weeks so what do i do now. do i phone the doctors for an appointment. its been 8years since my son so i cant remember :dohh:

go see your doc they will then advvise you make midwife appointment for 8 weeks and if like mine they are busy so earlier you book the better

go see your doc they will then advvise you make midwife appointment for 8 weeks and if like mine they are busy so earlier you book the better

thanks for that and congrats:hugs::hugs:

I went to see my doc at 6weeks he told me go away come back at 8weeks(due to mc) I went back at 8weeks and he refured me to the hospital and MW phone me when i was 9weeks. and i have my booking in on Saturday :happydance:

I went to see my doc at 6weeks he told me go away come back at 8weeks(due to mc) I went back at 8weeks and he refured me to the hospital and MW phone me when i was 9weeks. and i have my booking in on Saturday :happydance:

not good practice i saw dr at 4 weeks and seeing midwife nx thur when 6 weeks,hopefully get early scan as had 2 mmc before last baby i had yrs ago.
:hugs:

yeah get it confirmed by drs and the rest will following congrats hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back