Advise

Jess&BooBabyX

Reaction score
Heyya

Iam 14 and have just found out iam pregnant

I just need some advise on how to tell my parents and what to expect for 9 months !!!

Hope someone can help...

xx

Welcome to BnB! Hopefully everyone here can help out. This is a great forum! If you search through, there is also a teen forum on this site!

yes welcome to bnb n we do have a great teen pregnancy section where u will finad all the help u need.

Wow 14 is a young age to be having a baby so i hope u have thought about all your options and how does the dad feel?

about telling ur parents at any age its a scary thing i was 19 when i fell pregnant and was terrified on how to tell my mum but i found that the sooner the better just get it over with and tell them straight! i assume they will be dissapointed and shocked but hoepfully u will get the support u need from them

Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of sound advice on here! Have a look a the teen sections as I'm sure the ladies in there will have loads of sound advice for you.

:hi: Welcome to BnB

As others have said there's a section for teen pregnancy and you'll find loads of support and advice in there: Teen Pregnancy

I agree it's best to tell them as soon as you can - they might be shocked but you won't be able to keep it a secret for long, and they might surprise you with how supportive they are :hugs: x

Welcome, hopefully this all works out for you..... :hugs:

Thanks everyone

I told them last night .... They were so shocked and upset but iam gald iam not hiding it anymore !!

xx

Hi Welcome to BnB - as the other ladies have said, there is a great teen section on this forum.

Welcome :) Yeah, Teen section is great and you will always find help on here x

Welcome, You are very young beeing a mum is a big responsbility the best thing you can do its tell your parents as soon as you can, the only thing i can suggest is as soon as you say "mum i have somthing to tell you" the first thing she will probably say is "are you pregnant?" every one on here is great and if you need advice we're all here for you

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->