AF 10 days early...positive opk CD11??

CP x

Reaction score
Not exactly sure what's going on with my body right now lol

The past few months I've had 32-34 day cycles, before that they were even longer until I started taking Vitex and that helped regulate things a bit more. Now I'm on CD23 and AF showed yesterday?! I started using opks this month too and didn't receive them until CD11 and took one that evening and got a (I think) positive result so we BD'd that night. I continued taking them twice a day after that and never got even close to another dark line and now AF shows 10 days early? I'm so confused...is it even possible to ovulate on CD11?? I was still spotting on CD9!! Could this be implantation bleeding? I'm getting cramps and it was bright red blood this morning. Help! When is my body going to figure itself out? I'm getting discouraged! :(

If you ovulated on CD11, and AF showed on CD22, then you had an 11-day LP. That's a tad short, but not wildly abnormal. If AF were actually 10 days early, meaning you were expecting AF on CD 32, then you would have ovulated CD18-21, with a positive opk showing up no more than 48 hours before O.

The only time I had a shorter LP since we started TTCing so far, I felt pregnant up until AF showed early. I'm convinced it was an un-viable embryo being flushed. My period ended up being lighter and shorter than usual, and then the next cycle was longer than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->