af 12 days late...bfn??

minstrels

Reaction score
Hi

AF is 12 days late now and I keep getting :bfn: but only using ebay cheapies, does anyone know if these tests are unreliable? so hope i will get a :bfp:

Maybe you should try a different brand of test, or go in and get a blood test so you know for sure. Good luck! Hopes it's a BFP!

hi, im 16 days late 2day and been getting :bfn: for the last 2 weeks, i've used all different brands of hpt including cb digi and still :bfn: don't know whats going on and where my af is!!!! i've never been late before, doctors won't do blood tests for a while they told me, gotta go back in 2 weeks if still :bfn: and no :witch:!!! any1 had a :bfp: after being this late??? xx:hug:

Wouldn't necessarily say the tests you're using are unreliable but perhaps they're not as sensitive as other tests on the market regardless of their price. Perhaps try a test which claims to be able to give results days before your missed period. Doesn't have to be an expensive brand, Sainsbury's do an own brand pg test which claims to detect a pregnancy 4 days before missed period.

Hope you get your :bfp: soon xx

I think somtimes the stress of ttc can cause late witch ....When u are two or more wks late I would go see your gp hopefully he will do a blood test xxx

Hi Eveyone,
Last test was this morn still bfn, maybe its the stress of wandering? Ive had no symptoms whatsoever!
xx

How frustrating for you. I hope you find your :bfp: soon.

hi minstrels, how are you? how many days late are you now? u still getting :bfn:? i'm 16 or 17 days late for :witch: 2day, got yet another :bfn: yesterday!!!! driving me mad :rofl: xx :hug:

hi minstrels, how are you? how many days late are you now? u still getting :bfn:? i'm 16 or 17 days late for :witch: 2day, got yet another :bfn: yesterday!!!! driving me mad :rofl: xx :hug:

Hi Zooney!
any sign of your :bfp: yet? mines still:bfn: 13 days late now!!:dohh:
xx

hi minstels, no change here 17 days late 2day, just used my last cb digi and yet again a :bfn: i'm convinced i'm not pg now it's just way 2 late surely it i would have had a :bfp: by now if i was!!!! how are you coping with the not knowing???? xx:hug:

no change here either!! 14 days now, im not even bothering testing anymore, hope u get a bfp soon xxx

Hope you both get some answers soon!

Girls what is your normal cycle length ??
I have been having a 33 day cycle because of my last icsi in june and i use to have 28 day cycle and last mth i was having a longer cycle 36 it could be down to stress
or that your cycle has changed to a longer date this happens sometimes and can happen if you never ovulated that mth ..

The poundland tests are quite good and quite sensitive they would deffo give you a bfp if you was bfp and a few days late i suggest you go the doctors or try to relax
i know its horrible waiting for that bfp i am in the same boat as you all ttc
and stress or tention can cause delayed cycles which makes it even more worse for us when where waiting for that bfp its a bloody pain XX

Im normally bang on 31/32 days, have been forever.Last af was 14 of sep the i had a small half day bleed 10 days later which im assuming was possibly another af? i dunno, im going to stop testing now and go with the flow....then hopefully af will arrive or bfp will arrive lol xx

Im normally bang on 31/32 days, have been forever.Last af was 14 of sep the i had a small half day bleed 10 days later which im assuming was possibly another af? i dunno, im going to stop testing now and go with the flow....then hopefully af will arrive or bfp will arrive lol xx

What is happing to you is like me my cycles have been 33 since june and last mth i was 7 days late and when af did arrive i had a light bleed for 2 days only 2days and i use to bleed for 5 days bloody barmy cycles ..

how many days late was you when you first did a test ? are you sure there was no faint line on that one

erm......how embarrassing.....I have tested twice a day since 14th of oct:blush:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"