AF 3-4 days late so far..

ttcnewb

Reaction score
Hi I'm very new to this, first month really trying!
I had my implonon removed in the start of July and we got married the start of August. It was my 3rd implonon so I had 9 years on it. I started to get periods on this last one but not even sure you can call them that as I only needed a panty liner. They seemed to be around the 27day cycle. Once I got it removed I got my period a week early in in July than I expected. It was heavy for a day then scant the next day and it was gone.
27days later I got a really period in the middle of our honeymoon!
So I am now day 31 and no af in sight.
I usually get ovualtion pain, I know its been a long time since I wasn't on implonon but I do always remember that I new when i was ovulating and I have felt it my first cycle off but not sure about this one. I got pains on day 18 and maybe I ovulated then but really not sure this cycle.
I started prenatal vitamins and thought I had all the signs of pregnancy! Then only recently found out that it could have been the vitamins that were giving me those symptoms! lol Plus now that I have been on them for longer they have really settled down.
I tested day 26 or it could have been 27 and got a BFN. I have been getting period like cramps but I would say less intense. I feel very emotional and tired but my Grandma passed away Wednesday night so I can put that down to grief. Though yesterday I cry just out of the blue and I wasn't thinking about it so just not sure. Boobs are sore on and off. It I brush up against something is when I feel it most.
Any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->