AF 5 days late

DMH

Reaction score
AF was scheduled to arrive about on Sunday but she has not yet shown and I have had no symptoms to show that she is on her way. I typically have very sore breasts about a week and a half to two weeks before AF comes. This month nothing! However the last few days I have had this strange tingling sometimes stinging feeling in my nipples with the occasional shooting pain and the outer edges of my breasts are tender to touch. Also, my boyfriend pointed out to me this morning that I am noticing smells that I never noticed before. It isn't' a very obvious change to me but he noticed. Could these be possible signs of pregnancy? I tested on Sunday and Wednesday and got a BFN so I'm waiting to test again.

Your not out until the witch shows so yes it's possible. I didn't get my BFP until the other day and my period should of been here on the 23rd/24th July. It's possible that I O'd 2 weeks later anyway and that is why all my tests I did when I first thought I was late were all bfn.

Maybe you O'd later than usual? Do you temp or use OPK? Wait a few more days and test again :)

I have not been tracking that so it is definitely possible that I may have O'd later in my cycle.

If I am not pg then something crazy is going on. I completely lost it on my boyfriend last night because he opened the bag of cereal wrong. I mean I cried hysterically then laughed hysterically because I was crying hysterically. It was quite the moment. LOL! However I did start cramping a bit this morning so we will see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->