AF 6 days late, bfn?

Nmd1192

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I'm rather new at this but my af is 6 days late and I am usually very regular. I've taken a pregnancy test but it came back negative? I'm pretty sure the day I conceived was July 4th and today is July 26. I haven't had any major symptoms, my bb's are not sore but I'm having really bad lower back pain, slight headaches and fatigue. I'm very moody/emotional. Also sorry for this but it might be tmi! But for the last 2 days my stool has been loose and light green. ( again sorry for the tmi!) please help I'm dying to know if I could be pregnant.
Thank you!

Mum140381,
Thanks!! Af is 10 days late now still no bfp :/ I made an appointment for Monday to get blood work done 😊

Hi NMD, im interested in what the outcome was here. I am 4/5 days late with no sigh of AF, but plenty of preg symptoms. BFN every time ive tested. I've never been late before as I've always got my bfps before period due. x

I was just in the same boat but unfortunately I had a longer cycle than usual probably due to stress, and my cycle ended in AF :/ Be patient :) Anything can happen. BTW green poo can also be what you ate such as greens, vitamins, and yes blue slushies(I always get green poo after a blue slushy).

My SIL never tested pregnant on a HPT until she was 8 weeks. She knew she was pregnant at 4 weeks because she did IVF and had positive blood work so maybe you could get a blood test to confirm?

Other scenario is like the PP said, your AF might be late for other reasons such as stress etc.

Good luck, I hope you get the result your after :flower:

Loose green stool can be what you ate anywhere from green leafy veges to vitamins to (yes I have had this) blue shaved ice. But as far as being preg you may have tested too early, wait a few days and test again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->