AF a little late, weird symptoms, what do you think?

Xokittycatxo

Reaction score
So I am probably just driving myself crazy and I will get AF any minute :wacko: but my body has definitely been quite weird lately.

I BD the day before I normally O. Didn't really think anything about it because really not trying. About a week later I had three days where I was incredibly bloated, my fingers and everything were swollen in the morning and one day of loose BM where I went several times in that day. Very unusual. I had one morning of nausea. Also had a few nights of insomnia. Well the bloating went away and I have just been fatigued since. And very strange thing that started about 3-4 days ago is an unquenchable thirst. I've also had to pee more to compensate for all the extra fluid. I actually thought I was dehydrated and bought some pedialyte just in case. I've been waking up in the middle of the night which is not normal for me. I have some cramps right now that feel like dull burning and the strangest was yesterday morning when I got this wave of cramps ( I usually only get cramps the minute I get my period) That felt like burning. I thought for sure when I got up I would see a rush of red in the toilet. Nada. I've had some mind cramps on and off for a few days and my boobs are very sore but that's normal PMS for me. The soreness usually goes away when AF arrives. I also usually get extremely fatigued the day I get AF to the point where I've fallen asleep in a noisy classroom.

Last cycle I got AF day 23 and the two before day 24

Today is day 25 but I've gotten later before so I'm not "officially late" yet.

I normally ovulate on day 10

I feel like I'm being stupid even posting because all these things could definitely be just PMS but a lot of strange things for me.

Any of these things sound like def signs of a BFP or all just PMS???

Some of these can definitely be signs of pregnancy. I'd test soon and see!

I'm in the same boat, I've been symptom spotting for a while now and I have found my pms symptoms seem to change month to month which I always mistake for it being the month. (my symptom changes are just body changes I supppose). I agree with happynewmom - take the test. FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->