AF after a 20 day cycle!? Bah humbug :( anyone else cd1?

Paloma123

Cooking number 2
Reaction score
Its like snakes and ladders, thought I was doing well and could have been preggo, but it's down the ladder today and back to square one one Xmas bloody eve :nope:

I only finished bleeding 15 days ago and now it's back :( I don't think I've ever had a 20 day cycle, wtf is that about.

So here I go again!! Got to reset the Clearblue monitor tomorrow to day 1 and get the old cheapo OPKs out and start all over again....

What a crappy Xmas present!! Anyone else on CD1 too? :flower:

Hugs.
Not quite on cd1, due af Xmas day or Boxing Day though!

Could you be having implantation bleeding if your only cd 20?

Hugs.
Not quite on cd1, due af Xmas day or Boxing Day though!

Could you be having implantation bleeding if your only cd 20?

I had brown spotting last night and really got hopeful it was!! Then this morning I woke up and my knickers were literally soaked and all over my thighs (sorry tmi) with bright red blood and been heavy bleeding all day so kinda guessing it's AF!?

Ah well it is, what it is x

:hugs:Aw hugs hunni. But onwards and upwards to your BFP in January!

I'm on cd 2 following a chemical pregnancy, ready to try again!

I am on cycle day 5 today..been having a really weird AF this month, so not quite sure what to think about it.on the 20th I started spotting red and brown which is normal,and started having these really horrible cramps, which I haven't had since I was a teenager, had to swallow 4 ibuprofen and use a hot compress. But those cramps only lasted maybe about 2 hours then went away. I spotted for a full 24 hours then on the 21st I started having a light period. Then early in the morning on the 22nd it picke d up a bit to being pretty heavy, then when I woke up on the morning of the 23rd I had a light period, then that evening it completely stopped. I didn't wear a pantyliner at all last night to bed. Woke up this morning to brown spotting, then it stopped. Then earlier this evening I would say around 5, I started having mild cramping and now I have a light period again. I would say it's in between a light period and spotting. This is so weird, I usually have spotting, then medium flow, then it gets heavy for a few days, back to light then spotting again then it stops. Has anyone had this happen to them? I noticed as well before my period stopped last night, I had a pretty good size clot in my pad. Had a big one on the 22nd too when my flow picked up to heavy, and just a few minutes ago I had a really dark red one in a my pad with my flow right now.there is also some eggwhite CM mixed in with my light flow right now as well. I have been taking my Basal temp the past few days and yesterday and today it was the same 96.88. Am really wondering what's going on! But am not far ahead of you, maybe we can be TWW buddies!

Cd1 was Xmas day for me, AF due 25th Jan.

This will be my first cycle TTC #2 & will be looking for some people to hang out with during the TWW! Mind if I join you?

Wishing lots of babydust on everyone

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back