AF after chemical

AriD

Reaction score
Hi Girls.

I just had a chemical last week (well that was my last BFP) and since then only negatives. I also did a blood test and it came back Negative. I haven't has an AF yet...its been exactly one week today. When should i get AF?

Thank you!

Hiya, I think anything up to 8 or 9 wks before the first af is considered normal x

I was wondering the same thing.... I just had my second chemical... Had two positive tests then today it is negative. Should I bother going to the Dr? or just let them know? I was also wondering when I would get the af... I wish it would just get here already :(

So sorry AriD ;( Hope the witch show fast so you can start trying again!

Ari D, has af shown yet? I am still waiting... ugh never thought I would wish af would get here... doesn't seem right at all ;(

Hi Girls, sorry to hear you're both going through this :hugs:

I had a BFP march 27th then had bloods done, they came back at a hcg of 17, then my repeat bloods came back 2 days later at 21, by which time i'd started spotting, then started proper bleed the next day( the 31st)....

then pretty similar the next month BFP 2nd May, went to neg the next day then started to bleed on the 5th May

I think at this early stage it happens fairly quickly depending on your Hcg levels i suppose, I would let your Doctor know just in case.

Hope this helps :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->