• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF? After D&C

OmarsMum

Reaction score
I started bleeding lightly yesterday, it is heavier than the spotting I was having on & off after the D&C

I had the D&C on July 30 so just over 3 weeks. Does it sound like AF? Last time AF started 4 weeks after the D&C

I think if its after 21 days it can be classed as AF? Maybe see if it continues for a few days x

I think it is AF, the bleeding is regular now not only spotting, and I have period cramps. Today is day 23 after the D&C.

I read online that the hormones start to drop from the day of bleeding not D&C? , I started the cytotec a week before the D&C for the whole week and during that period I bled on & off. When I had the D&C last time I wasn't bleeding at all before the procedure, I was only seeing very little brown discharge and I was given the cytotec on the day of the procedure

I don't know, but if it were me, I would think AF? I'm sorry about your loss. Thinking of you

:hugs:

Sorry for your loss hun, I agree with the other lovelies, I'd think it was AF now hun. :hugs:

I got mine 19 days after my D&C, it was a normal period although heavier and longer. I have always had shorter cycles so I assumed that was normal. I had no cytotech.

The next period was right on schedule. I am sorry for your loss. I found it comforting that my body had begun working properly again so soon when many women have to wait months.

Thanks ladies xx

It's AF but not heavier than normal, I'm glad it came early and back to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back