AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

Been keeping an eye on you ladies.... and i agree it's very quiet in here!?!

Coming up to Ovulation soon Kath, how are you feeling?
Leila - you're ticker's confussing me :rofl:

I've just recieved my new scan date in the post.... fri 12th June (i'll be 12 weeks) so fingers crossed our little bean can snuggle in so i can see something on the screen this time round!

Hi hun
Not really that bothered about OV this month, think it might be a bit earlier than normal though cos had highs on CBFM. Oh dear, is this what happens when you get on the IVF waiting list - you give up trying naturally??!!

So pleased about scan date, sure you'll get to see bean this time around.
:hug:

Hopefully you'll be one of the people who conceives naturally while waiting for IVF, because life's like that :hugs:

The irony of that would be quite hilarious!! Fine by me though if it happens!How's things with you hun?

Hi girlies just thought id come tell you im having a boy!!!!

Sorry if that sounds like im rubbing it in - i really dont mean it to be like that im just so excited and want to tell you x x

saw your thread. grats again :happydance:

any names?!

Hi girlies just thought id come tell you im having a boy!!!!

Sorry if that sounds like im rubbing it in - i really dont mean it to be like that im just so excited and want to tell you x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Jo!

I've not been ignoring you all - am on holiday this week so don't have regular internet access. We're currently enjoying the sights of the Severn Valley Railway, Ironbridge, Shrewsbury and Stratford.

On the TTC front my temps look stupid this cycle so I don't have a clue what's going on. Couldn't take my temp on Sunday because I was taking part in a singing marathon (which took 31 hours) so I didn't go to sleep at all! It was really hard work but good fun.

In other news DH and I went to view a house on Monday and put an offer in which has been accepted!!! :happydance: We weren't expecting the vendor to accept our offer as we thought it would be too low (we wanted to sneak in under the stamp duty threshold and we've managed it!). We're kind of in shock and are getting solicitors and mortgages sorted. The house will need lots of work (there's no central heating and the place should be re-wired) but we're so excited! Helps take my mind off TTC a bit too. If I'm not successful this month I can't try for another 2 cycles because DH is working too far away.

Fab news about the house - so exciting!!! :happydance:
A lovely new home for new baby!!

Congratulations on the new home!!!

Kath, i hope that you get a ivf waiting list baby!! That would be amazing!! I'm sending you all positive vibes, and really hope those BFP's are on there way!

Please think of me on friday - i have an early scan booked because of clotting (no blood just brown clots - sorry tmi). Trying to remain positive atm
xx

Congratulations on the new home!!!

Kath, i hope that you get a ivf waiting list baby!! That would be amazing!! I'm sending you all positive vibes, and really hope those BFP's are on there way!

Please think of me on friday - i have an early scan booked because of clotting (no blood just brown clots - sorry tmi). Trying to remain positive atm
xx

:hug: for Friday. Keep us posted.

Leila - I missed the arrival of :witch: - so sorry hun.

:hugs:

ttcbaby, how was today???

PS check out the ticker.....here we go again...

Hi ladies, well friday was a shock..... all was well. I got myself all worked up, and was very ready for bad news when the lovely sonographer (sp?) turned and said "great news -here's your baby with a strong heartbeat!!!!" I just burst into tears!!!

We have some lovely photos of our little sea horse (hubby could only make out the shape of a sea horse, no baby until the little heart started flashing on the screen!) so the silly name has now stuck! Thanks so much for all your positive thought and kind wishes.

Your all due some positive news in return so i really really hope to hear it soon!
xxxx

sorry af got you again mrsG

glad the scan went well hun!

Thanks samzi, only consolation is that she was 3 days early which in theory means treatment is 3 days closer!! (it works in my head!!)
So how's things with you atm??

So glad scan went perfectly ttcbaby! Can we see pics?

Hope everyone else is ok.

things are good thanks. we got off our holiday saturday eve, had a fab time and didnt wanna come back!

Just checking in to make sure everyone's ok.

Happy weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->