AF around 7th Jan anyone to join me this month?

I know what you mean. I've not tested for a few months. Think :witch: showing is less gutting that that :bfn:.

FX for you though hun.

:hug:

im looking forward to next cycle and making that holiday baby :happydance:

:dohh: - right ladies what's your plan of action for this next cycle?

Positive thought get positive results!!!! Let's get those :bfp:

AF is due today but nothing yet. still getting lotiony cm. i thought it dried up berore AF? this is the first month ive had it, don't recall getting it prevous cycles and ive had it since just after OV.

I have a plan of action, but it's not really the one I planned....
Am joining the scary world of the IVF queue. Yep, that's right, we officially are "unlikely to conceive without treatment".

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I have a plan of action, but it's not really the one I planned....
Am joining the scary world of the IVF queue. Yep, that's right, we officially are "unlikely to conceive without treatment".

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

:hug::hug::hug:

Going on the ivf list isn't a negative sweetie.... Have u had a chat with the relevant girls on here?

Xx

ok so confused as hell

:witch: two days late. i had browny cm yday then it stopped..then the same again this morning.

i did a FRER and it was neg but when i took a photo, the photo looks like theres two lines!

Going on the ivf list isn't a negative sweetie.... Have u had a chat with the relevant girls on here?

Xx

Yes, have moved my sorry ass to ltttc!! It's just the unknown, and the complete lack of control over timescales. Being a Virgo with slight OCD this is gonna be tough for me!!:rofl:

How's things with you hun??

well well well, i am now 4 days late! and yday i had some very faint pink when i wiped, then a few hours after i had the same but it was light orange.

got no tests to use and im scared anyway :blush:

Any more news samzi?? Get some tests in the morning I say!

:hug:

well ive had what im hoping is 'old blood' after just going to the loo and checking my ST. but there was nothin upon wiping :rofl: that souds so posh)

wo will see if it turns into fresh red later or tomo. ive got a beer to chill me out incase it is her

I reckon with the amount we all know about the ins and outs of ttc we could pass ourselves off as fert consultants!!!

FX for you hun. :hug:

well she got me, 5 days late.

silly :witch:

It's been very quiet on here. How's everyone doing?

x

Been keeping an eye on you ladies.... and i agree it's very quiet in here!?!

Coming up to Ovulation soon Kath, how are you feeling?
Leila - you're ticker's confussing me :rofl:

I've just recieved my new scan date in the post.... fri 12th June (i'll be 12 weeks) so fingers crossed our little bean can snuggle in so i can see something on the screen this time round!

I'm not sure what's going on with my ticker. I usually use a different website but when I tried to for some reason I couldn't get in so I set this one up. I have no idea why it says 2 DPO though. I think I'm 4DPO but FF says 3.

Either way it's too soon for any serious symptom spotting. Not that that's stopping me trying! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->