AF arrived but now constantly nauseous!

BabyBG

Reaction score
Hey girlies.

I have been having some strange symptoms lately. Firstly, I miscarried on July 4th and have been TTC ever since. In Sept I was trying to monitor my ovulation days to time things right but noticed I never appeared to ovulate. I then got a strange period for me a week early. (Heavy cramps and lots of clotting. Only lasted 3 days) I was devastated.

Now, however, I have been feeling constantly slightly nauseous for the past 2 weeks but have no other pregnancy symptoms. :wacko:(When I was pregnant the first time I started getting nauseous by 6 weeks followed by sore boobs, bad indigestion and being terribly tired.) But now I am only nauseous.

Any one else ever had this problem?

Thanks and baby wishes to you all!!:hugs:

this could be a sign of low progesterone which can mimic pregnancy - if you haven't had it done ask GP to get your levels checked - it's a very simple blood test on day 21

Could it be your prenatal vitamins. I had the same problem till I stopped pregnacare conceive

Thanks Ladies.

I have been really confused and started getting indigestion in the last couple of days so I took a pregnancy test today at around 2pm. Nothing came up so I threw it in my bag. When I got home, however, there was a clear line, not as strong as the tester line but I line nonetheless. I took another one straight away (pack of 2!) and nothing has come up. Really confused unless it's just that the hormone levels aren't concentrated enough at 7pm. Going to re-take a test tomorrow morning.

If I am pregos than I am very confused because I definitely had a period. (It was heavy!)
Fingers crossed!

*** Just read that any pregnancy test read after 10mins is invalid regardless of the color of the line.
Oh well! Here's to wishful thinking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->