Af came 16 days late, blood clots, pregger symptoms and going crazyyy!!

DaniRami

Reaction score
Okay ladies, any past experiences and advice will be greatly appreciated! I’m 23, my cycles are 31 days and af arrives on time every month like clock work. My last period was July 31st. I was due Aug 31st, but af didn’t show up til 16 days later. Since my missed period, I’ve been having pain in my nipps, Nausea, headaches, and I am always tired. The exhaustion is so real. I have pains in my lower abdominal Area but not really period cramps. When I started my period on the 16th it last at the regular four days blood it was dark and bright red and I had a few blood clots. Since it ended I am still experiencing the same symptoms. Anyone have any advice? Could I be pregnant? I also took hpt and bfn

Okay ladies, any past experiences and advice will be greatly appreciated! I’m 23, my cycles are 31 days and af arrives on time every month like clock work. My last period was July 31st. I was due Aug 31st, but af didn’t show up til 16 days later. Since my missed period, I’ve been having pain in my nipps, Nausea, headaches, and I am always tired. The exhaustion is so real. I have pains in my lower abdominal Area but not really period cramps. When I started my period on the 16th it last at the regular four days blood it was dark and bright red and I had a few blood clots. Since it ended I am still experiencing the same symptoms. Anyone have any advice? Could I be pregnant? I also took hpt and bfn

Hii, i would definitely talk to your OB or your primary doctor about it, ive never dealt with that myself. I am 26 and like you i have an exact 31 day cycle, and it always is like that every month. So I'd def get it checked out if i were you! Best of luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->