AF cramps for 5 days so far...

LNWXO

Reaction score
Hiya!

It’s been 5 days of cramps now and I’m not sure whether it’s a good sign or not? I am constantly thinking AF is going to arrive! I’m due on in the next couple of days, and I’m getting v v faint lines on ICs. Not sure what they are as of yet but I was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat? Or had these cramps in a previous pregnancy?

I remember some cramping with my son but i can’t remember if it was the same as I feel now!

Xoxo

With both of mine, I was cramping and though af was coming but I have also had it with a few cycles that I did get my period. I for sure thought the first time that I was cramping ahead of time, I was pregnant. But because you have faint lines on tests, that is an even better sign!!

With both of mine, I was cramping and though af was coming but I have also had it with a few cycles that I did get my period. I for sure thought the first time that I was cramping ahead of time, I was pregnant. But because you have faint lines on tests, that is an even better sign!!

Thank you for replying :) I’m really hoping the cramping and faint lines are a good sign! I just wish the lines would darken or just not show up at all so I knew one way or another lol! I’m not very good at being in limbo I must admit... xx

They do say pregnancy mimics period symtoms, but I also can't remember any cramps with my last 2 babies I wasn't trying and didn't find out until later, so I may have had them, I just never realised, good luck to you girl! ♡

They do say pregnancy mimics period symtoms, but I also can't remember any cramps with my last 2 babies I wasn't trying and didn't find out until later, so I may have had them, I just never realised, good luck to you girl! ♡

Thank you for replying :) I was due on yesterday or today... and still cramping on and off so we shall see! Xx

Reactions: HLx
If you due af today hun take another test?? :)

If you due af today hun take another test?? :)

I told myself not to test today because of my last tests yesterday (check my thread) I’m just sure I’d of seen something more obvious by now :( however I did save my FMU just incase I change my mind hahah!

You never know hun! I feel the same af not due til Monday and I'm already thinking I'm out, stupid me! Good luck though hun ♡

Fingers crossed for when you decide to test :)

I told myself not to test today because of my last tests yesterday (check my thread) I’m just sure I’d of seen something more obvious by now :( however I did save my FMU just incase I change my mind hahah!
Oh test!! I’m eager to know! Good luck!!

Girls I have tested, I put it in the other thread I have going on the pregnancy bit. Not hopeful at all xx

You never know hun! I feel the same af not due til Monday and I'm already thinking I'm out, stupid me! Good luck though hun ♡

You still have plenty of time! Xx

I had this happen last cycle, period like cramping starting at 5DPO, to the point i felt like AF was about to arrive. Had never had this happen before so was hoping it was a good sigb. Unfortunately i ended up getting AF, a day or two late, but still she came. However i never got faint lines on any hpts, so fingers crossed its a good sign for you!

Thanks everyone! Just an update, I’m now on cycle day 33. 3 days late. No AF. Still stupid faint lines on numerous different brands. I may test again later x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->