AF cramps or not?

louis

Reaction score
Hi everyone thought I'd put this to you all as I need some advice. I have had cramps similar to AF cramps for the last week (I only normally get AF cramps on my AF) my period is due tomorrow but I have had no mood swings or feeling uptight and angry, I am on my second round of clomid and am due to do a pregnancy test on tuesday (I have come to be cynical and expect a negative pregnancy test result as i have been ttc for nearly 3 years) any similar experiences or thoughts and advice would be much appreciated thanks :flower: louisx

I got my BFP at 10/11 DPO and my main symptom was lower backache and AF feeling cramps from about 6/7dpo.

Normally 7 days before AF I get really wound up and irratable and I did start to get suspicious when that didnt happen!!!

Sounds promising...best of luck and lots of :dust: for you xxx

hi girls im wondering the same thing.........11dpo (af due on wed 14th )and been getting achey cramps in lower tummy all day ?????

have done a hpt and was a bfn :( , hoping im testing too ealry and af not on her wicked way !!!!!

hi girls im wondering the same thing.........11dpo (af due on wed 14th )and been getting achey cramps in lower tummy all day ?????

have done a hpt and was a bfn :( , hoping im testing too ealry and af not on her wicked way !!!!!

11 DPO is still early for a lot of ladies....was it a FRER you tested with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->