AF disappeared after 1 day!

gingerroxi

Waiting for IVF-4 YEARS!!
Reaction score
Hey.

Feeling very confused. I normally have VERY heavy AF that usually lasts for at least 4 days but I got AF on Friday (28th Jan) and this afternoon it's completely stopped.

Nothing. No spotting. Nothing. :shrug:

Has this happened to anyone else?

I've just booked an HSG for next Monday. EEK

Hi, I had red blood fir one day then nothing, just tested today and got bfp!! Babydust to you! Xxx

yea its happened to me, i then got AF full force the next morning, but good luck to you!

Thanks guys.

Gonna wait until tomorrow night and if still no AF reappearance then I'll test Monday Morning.

Congratulations Jojo74.

freakles - hope you get your bpf soon

Hoping it's a good sign gingerroxi, good luck! :thumbup:

hi there,

have you recently finished the pill? Because I recently just had my first AF after the pill and it was quite heavey but only half the usual length - 2.5days.
Or it could be implantation perhaps

What's hsg?

That happened to me last cycle, I got one day of full on bright red bleeding and then nothing for a week. AF showed up about week later :(

I think it had to do with the FertilAid I've been taking since November. The first couple months taking it can cause irregular bleeds.

Hope it's a good sign for you :)

Mrspjlover - I've not been on BC for 2 years now so this is VERY odd for me. An HSG is an x-ray to check your tubes and womb. They inject dye up you to see if it flows ok and if it doesn't they can see blockages.

RB1404 - I haven't taken anything that would do this to AF. Will just need to keep my fingers crossed. If I don't get any more bleeding tonight, I'll get a test to do tomorrow morning.

Never had this happen but it sounds promiseing. I would honestly recomend re-scheduleing the HSG no matter what the outcome because they aren't suposed to do that test until CD6 and even if AF was in full force on Friday and was normal and lasted the 4days that would be at least Monday and you need to have every little bit of blood gone before they do it or at least this is what my doctor said to me.

Good luck and Baby dust to you

Thanks.

If AF has not appeared by Monday and I'm getting bfn then I'll call up the office and ask their advice.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I can't see any other reason why AF would stop.

Got a very faint line this morning so I've booked the doctor for tomorrow afternoon to get bloods done.

FX that it's a good sign but don't wanna get my hopes up.

Got a very faint line this morning so I've booked the doctor for tomorrow afternoon to get bloods done.

FX that it's a good sign but don't wanna get my hopes up.

This is WONDERFUL!! If that was implantation bleeding it can take a little while for the HCG to build up enough so a faint line would be right, Good Luck hun, keep us posted!

Hi hun
I had some spotting on the day AF was due - firstly bright red, then paler brown only when I wiped. It only lasted that afternoon.
I tested and got my BFP two days later so can only assume it was implantation bleeding.

Fingers crossed for you xx

I'm just SOOOOOOOO nervous and scared to hope that its a bfp. We've been trying for 19 months and this is the only second line we've seen - even my OH thought there was a line this morning!!

I'm now armed with 1 superdrug and 2FRER tests for Wednesday! Gonna demand a blood test from the doctor tomorrow as I'm booked in for an HSG on Monday. I don't want to cancel in case it's negative and then I'd need to wait for yet another month on it so hopefully I'll get the test results back soon.

FX

I hope this is your month hun! I know what its like when you've been trying for so long........

Fingers crossed hun, The first tests I took which were faint were FRER.
I took another one lunchtime today (just for reassurance that the line was darker - as it's been over a week) - a Boots cheapy value one and it was a really strong line.
Fingers crossed for Wednesday hun xxx

That is brilliant news, good luck! Will be stalking this thread for updates :D

My test on Wednesday came up negative. The dr reckons that I may have had a chemical and that my lining was not as built up as it should. I've still got my HSG on Monday so fingers crossed I get some answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->