AF due on 3/29, anyone on same boat ?

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have 32 days cycle and i probably ovulated b/w 12 march and 15.
I'm first time TTC, So anyone on same boat ??

BTW symptoms so far i'm feeling is :
Gassy, Backache,Some Creamy white CM and no sore breast (Normally i get Sore breast just after Ovulation but this time no soreness at all).

Share your Symptoms !!:thumbup:

Hi!! I'm due about then, my cycles are 27-29 days. Today is cd15 and I am 1 dpo. A bit early for symptoms for me yet! This is my 3rd cycle ttc this time around.

I'm 1dpo also, and AF is due Sunday 29th. I had a good, strong O yesterday and now there's nothing to do except hurry up and wait.

This is my sixth cycle trying this time.

Hi ladies! I am close to you- I am 3dpo and AF is due 26th. This is my 4th cycle trying but only BD'd 2 days and 4 days before O but had plenty of EWCM so hoping that was enough (OH isnt keen on a December baby so was withholding BD!!!)

Good luck ladies

This first week of the 2ww is so dull, I can't even fool myself that I have symptoms! Roll on next week when we can obsess properly.

Ohh.. I hope you'll have all the symptoms by next week.
Noticed a Strange thing today. Don't know is it a Symptom or not, But i generally drink 2 bottles of water every day at work.
but from last 2 days i'm able to finish only 1/2 of the bottle.I feel thirsty but i don't want to drink.
Same with food, i feel hungry but i don't want to eat.

Also, while walking i can feel some pressure just above my hips in the center.

Don't know what's going on :wacko:

Hello ladies!! I got my OPK smiley on Saturday the 14th so I am hoping I o'd on Sun. This is will be my 8th cycle ttc. It took almost a year and a half and 3 miscarriages to get pregnant with my son. Only my husband and OB/GYN know that we are TTC so I haven't had anyone to vent my frustrations to. :( I got my progesterone tested last month and was at a 13 which is high for 7 DPO (my doc said they expect women to be around a 7) because of this I was hopeful, but got a BFN after a funky cycle, had spotting at 11 DPO and started thinking it was implantation bleed, but AF came exactly 3 days later which is consistent with my 28 day cycles.

Anyway, baby dust to all!

This isn't my first but I'm due af 27th march I'm 4dpo

Hey babymabey,

very sorry to hear about your loss.
Baby making is a tough job, Lets hope we all will get :bfp: this month.
Baby Dust to all :dust:

How's everybody feeling?

I'm 4dpo and have all my usual post-O symptoms. Nothing to write home about yet.

Hi InVivoVeritas,

9dpo today.. so impatient i tested today and got a BFN.
so disappointed. :cry:

Anyways from last 2 days i'm hungry as hell. yesterday was having some acid reflux.
mild backache too.

Whats on your card ??

Well, I am thinking I am out this month. I will be 7 DPO tomorrow and I am already getting AF cramps (I get them every month a week before AF arrives.) I was already feeling out because with getting the smiley OPK last Sat we should have DTD Sat, Sun and Mon. We had DTD Fri, Sat and Sun but after running around after an 18 month old all day who refused to nap I was exhausted and fell asleep before my husband got to bed.

Anyway, I hope all you ladies are doing well! Baby dust to all! :)

Shivangi, 9dpo is still early, plus your symptoms sound hopeful. Don't give up yet.

Babymabey, I usually cramp at about 6dpo too, and I did the same when I was pregnant with LittleMan. Don't count yourself out yet. Plus if your OPK was positive Saturday then BD Friday, Saturday and Sunday is perfect timing.

Me, I have my usual achy breasts and sore nipples. Too early for me to really start symptom spotting yet.

We're all still in this game.

Hi everyone! New to this forum, just signed up tonight after making myself crazy googling! !! I'm sue for AF sunday the 29th, ttc #4 and going crazy waiting! ! Hoping finding some friends in the same boat will help :)

Good to have you here, vkb.

How are you feeling about your 2ww? Bet you have some symptoms if you've been Googling!!

Has anyone else started to symptom spot? I tell myself every month that I am not going to do it, but I always cave. I am 10 DPO and I have:
Sore Boobs
nauseous
tired
irritable
cramps

What sucks is that these also seem to be the same symptoms I have every month just before AF starts. I guess I will find out for sure in a few days.

I've got huge, sore bbs and cramping, but I'm being cautious because I get them every month before :witch:. Usually gone by now, though . . .

When do you plan to test?

I'm due the 30th and I've had massive nausea.. All day, all night.. Frequent urination.. Getting up several times a night.. & really sore, sensitive nipples.. But my beta yesterday ( 9 dpo) was a 0 :(

I've got huge, sore bbs and cramping, but I'm being cautious because I get them every month before :witch:. Usually gone by now, though . . .

When do you plan to test?

I think this time I will wait until :witch: is due, so Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->