AF due on the 12th...who's testing then?

Perplexed

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
completely unplanned and I guess kind of unlikely?

I don't know when I ovulated since my cycles are longer than they used to be it's possible for me to have ovulated later than expected. wouldn't have even guessed except I've been cramping so bad. previous pregnancies I cramp a week+ in advance that's why I'm wondering.

all I can do is wait and see and I'd honestly be over the moon if I had a bfp! but so nervous!

who else is testing on the 12th or maybe starting the 10th or 9th? want to symptom spot and encourage each other together?

I'm 7 dpo today and AF is due on the 11th. I'm going to start testing on Saturday the 5th because I'm a glutton for punishment. We can totally symptom spot together though!

lol! maybe I'll start testing on the 5th too!

what symptoms have you had so far?

Cramping/achy since O, daily naps, irritable, bloated, gassy, insatiably hungry, constant brain farts for the past week.

I don't think we're actually SUPPOSED to get symptoms until implantation. Idk. Have you had any symptoms?

Hi ladies, can I join? Not sure how many DPO, had solid smiley on CB digi (dual) opk on the CD16 but had positive IC opks for a day on CD22 (what I guess should have been around 3/4DPO going by the CB :shrug: AF is meant to be due around the 12th but this is my first full cycle after a MMC so not exactly sure what to expect!

Good luck both of you :D

Can I join am also 7 dpo and thinking I start testing on Saturday the 5th.. Though I hate testing early but I can't help it.. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Oh forgot to say I've been getting cramps that come and go for about the last 4/5 days. Honestly feels like AF is about to set in, just very dull and mild. Also felt like someone had dropped a rock in there the other day lol.

Good luck ladies!

I've only had cramping during the tww but last time I had a sudden bout of nausea that pushed me to test early lol!

wow I'm sporting today. it seems like red discharge and my period is due in a week. i wonder if it's my period and my cycle is shortening...

Wow that would be really early! How long are your cycle usually? I actually think there are 2 times this month I may have O'd. A solid smiley on CB on CD16/17, and 4 positive cheapies on (what I thought) was 4DPO (CD21).
So really, I have NO IDEA when I O'd. I could be as many as 6/7DPO or as little as 2/3 :/. This is going to be a looong wait. Still getting cramps on and off though and feel dogtired although that could just be down to being busy. Le sigh.

My pre preg cycles were 28-30 days, but post preg I've been having 35 day cycles.

I hope you get your bfp!

Perplexed hoping it's not AF

I am either 4 or 5 DPO today will probably start testing with IC's on Sunday or Monday and will break out an FRER later in the week probably by Thursday haha. AF is due on the 13th

Good luck everyone! :dust:

Heeeey!!!! Long time no see girl!! How are you and your wee babes doing??

Yay for a tww!! Maybe it's implantation bleeding?? I'm testing on Sunday [the 6th!] AF is due the 12th, too!

Good luck!

Owww sharp twinging across my pelvis sort of level with my hipbones. Don't know if it's from moving a table earlier or what but seriously dude, OW!!

Perplexed, has the bleeding stopped/carried on/got heavier? Hoping it's gone away! Like Lovn said, maybe IB? FX'd x

hey lovn sunshine!! how are you and your princess doing? yay for tww! hoping you get a bfp!! my babies are doing good thank you :hugs: the three of us have had colds lately but nothing too bad!

lilmiss ouch that sounds really painful!! my bleeding got a little heavier but it's no longer red/pink but brown. very weird. I've had IB last time but it was more like brown discharge for 3 days. and the odd thing is that I'm not cramping like I normally would on cd1 so I do wonder what's going on. will give it a few days I guess and see. didn't know I'd be hoping and wishing to be pregnant this early!

Im 10dpo, AF is also due on the 12th! I'm so anxious I want to test all the time but I've already gone through 4 tests and all bfn's! I last tested 8dpo which I know is way too early but what can I say I'm a POAS addict! Lol...so far I don't have too many symptoms other than some mild cramping and nipples at times tingly. I can't really use that to say if I'm pregnant though cuz I feel all this prior to AF! So idk but I am however going to test tomorrow first thing in the morning

Hey all, I hope I can join in? This is our first month ttc so of course I feel like every symptom is a pregnancy symptom because I have no terms of reference to compare. I'm due for AF on the 10th, and am really itchy to test now but I'm just going to leave it until after then because I don't want to be disappointed. I've had nausea in the morning and heartburn the past couple of days, which I never get.

Sending you all good luck vibes! Has anyone noticed any new symptoms?

Welcome phoebe! I admire your will power! :haha: I am 7dpo and started testing yesterday lol. I haven't really had any symptoms anymore...I have had sore boobs off and on and yesterday I had a dull ache in my pelvic/low abdomen area all day long. Now today I feel pretty good! Your signs sound good if they are abnormal for you!

Hi newbies! :wave:
I've been testing since about 6DPO. I have zero willpower lol. All negs so far though but didn't get a hint of a line till 14DPO last time so I guess I'm not out yet. I've been having dull, mild cramping, lightning crotch (just as of today), shooting pains and CM (tmi!) is a weird stringy yellow with some ewcm up round my cervix. Not sure about that, don't remember ever having cm like that before! Also am tired, kinda irritable, and that's about it I think. Oh and been getting slightly dizzy/lightheaded occasionally.

Am trying to hold off testing for a few days. According to Ovia AF should be here on Friday so hopefully I can hold out till then :thumbup: (who am I kidding, I'll probably test in the morning :/ ).

Hi newbies! :wave:
I've been testing since about 6DPO. I have zero willpower lol. All negs so far though but didn't get a hint of a line till 14DPO last time so I guess I'm not out yet. I've been having dull, mild cramping, lightning crotch (just as of today), shooting pains and CM (tmi!) is a weird stringy yellow with some ewcm up round my cervix. Not sure about that, don't remember ever having cm like that before! Also am tired, kinda irritable, and that's about it I think. Oh and been getting slightly dizzy/lightheaded occasionally.

Am trying to hold off testing for a few days. According to Ovia AF should be here on Friday so hopefully I can hold out till then :thumbup: (who am I kidding, I'll probably test in the morning :/ ).

Lol I also have zero will power, I tested 6dpo and 7dpo now am trying to stop testing until Friday(11dpo) and will break out a FRER, maybe we can keep each other strong :haha: I made it without testing this morning. I hope your symptoms turn in to something!! :flower:

As for symptoms I had some cramping/dull pain all day 6dpo and have had some boob pain, yesterday I felt fine completely normal except for a massive craving for a certain kind of Mac and cheese, I ate it every day when pregnant with DS haven't really had it since I had him though but I think that whole craving is in my head :haha: now today i have sore boobs again and heartburn, haven't had heart burn in quite some time either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->