Af due sunday 21 nov need buddies xx

xxsuziexx

mummy of one little girl
Reaction score
hi ive been trying to conceive for 2 months now had no luck last month but i had just come off the pill in September so my body was just getting right again. I am now 9dpo and trying not to get my hopes up
hoping there is someone out there at same stage as me.
been having weird symptoms but don't want to get my hopes up xxx
need buddies :hugs:

I am due the :witch: on the 22nd...I will be your buddy. Any symptoms? I feel yuck. Better today than the past 4 days. I do have lower abdominal discomfort and back ache since the last 4 days....Not sure what that is and I have a nagging headache which I can't get rid of.

since i ovalated on sunday ive had a constant ache in my lower stomach its sort of numb. then the other day my nipples felt like they were on fire sooo sore but that has gone now. i feel sooo lazy i just dont want to do anything but sit around or sleep. i usualy wake up at about 8 every morning but recently ive been wakeing up at 10am or later.

I get up at 6.15 every monring, by 9 I am wanting to sleep. N ormally i can go the entire day.

AF is due for me on 11/20. I am 10 dp iui and will be your buddy as well. Are your cycles assisted or natural?

This month I a combination clomid + FSH/LH injectables + IUI. This was our 2 month doing IUI, first month with injectables. In September, I had laprascopy done to remove endo, scarring, and fibroid.

I have been extremely tired as well. I typicaly sleep 8-9 hours day, but within the last week, I have napped 2x and slept straight 16 hours one night. I also wake often to use the restroom, have very vivid dreams, and have short mild pain around my ovaries at random times.

my cycles are natural. i sleep loads now ive got to go to work this morning but im soo tired
ive been haveing crazy dreams that i cant explain. my stomach aches like it does when my AF arives. if AF doesnt arrive by monday im going to do a test xx

hehe my Cycle is dif to yours just finished AF yesterday :) but i will be your Buddy if youwould like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->