AF due today...EWCM instead

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
So AF is due today and I thought for sure she was coming. Now I'm starting to doubt myself a little. Went I went to the bathroom, I had a lot of ewcm, both this morning and this afternoon. I've never had that before my period was due before. Could it be a possible sign of pregnancy?

A little added information -

* I had a negative blood test at 10dpo
* I had a negative pregnancy test yesterday (13dpo)
* I've had a back ache for the last three days, along with cramps. But no cramps at all today (they are usually the worst right before I get AF)

Could the cramps have possibly been implantation instead of period cramps?

I know I'm kind of grasping at straws here, but I'm holding onto any hope I have.

So AF is due today and I thought for sure she was coming. Now I'm starting to doubt myself a little. Went I went to the bathroom, I had a lot of ewcm, both this morning and this afternoon. I've never had that before my period was due before. Could it be a possible sign of pregnancy?

A little added information -

* I had a negative blood test at 10dpo
* I had a negative pregnancy test yesterday (13dpo)
* I've had a back ache for the last three days, along with cramps. But no cramps at all today (they are usually the worst right before I get AF)

Could the cramps have possibly been implantation instead of period cramps?

I know I'm kind of grasping at straws here, but I'm holding onto any hope I have.

Some people get EWCM just before their periods start. I know I have gotten it once or twice.

Well I never get ewcm any other time than ovulation so I think it is a :thumbup: sign. Maybe you ovulated later than you think and that is reason for neg tests?

Well I never get ewcm any other time than ovulation so I think it is a :thumbup: sign. Maybe you ovulated later than you think and that is reason for neg tests?

I hope it is, just trying to be realistic. I have been charting since December 2013 and I have had small amounts of ewcm just once, maybe twice. They say from the progesterone falling and estrogen rising. Something along those lines.

I haven't heard of that as a pregnancy sign but who knows! Let us know how ti turns out and good luck!

The :witch: got me.

Must have just been a weird pre-AF symptom. Thanks for the replies ladies, and lots of :dust: to you all!

sorry AF got you :( I just saw this now but had the exact same thing happen to me this cycle. The day AF was due I had a ton of ewcm the first half of the day, don't remember that ever happening before. Good luck next cycle!

Worry the witch got you :(. Big hugs. I'm having the same problem AF was due yesterday, and she still hasn't showed her face but I'm getting tons of EWCM too. I've took two tests but both are negative so I know I'm not pregnant. Is my body just trying to wind me up haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->