AF DUE TODAY. No show yet!

Loz89

Reaction score
AF is due today. This morning I had really watery light pink discharge has anyone else had this before? Please help!!

could be a good sign hun but youll need to wait it out lol maybe try testing x

I might wait to test. I'm just impatient haha! Praying though

Thats a great sign. Wait a day or two to test. x

Thanks ladies. Have any of you girls had this before?

Yeah AF was late by a day last month. Thats why its best to wait for atleast 2 - 3 days this way you'd be sure its late x

No dear af showed up. I temp so i knew it would show up cuz my temps dropped. usually Temps drop the day of AF but even after dropping AF was a no show and then showed up the next day. But dont lose hope. Alot of ladies get bfps with missed AFs x

I am in the same boat as you Loz. I will say, I FEEL pregnant. But I know my chances are very slim because my DH has very low sperm count. If I were to be pg, it would be a true miracle!

Your chart looks good so far melissa. Dont lose hope remember it only takes one x

Oh Melissa, when were you due for AF?? What symptoms have you had? I really hope a miracle happens for you.. That would be a lovely outcome. Please keep me posted.

Oh Melissa, when were you due for AF?? What symptoms have you had? I really hope a miracle happens for you.. That would be a lovely outcome. Please keep me posted.

AF is due today. I usually spot the day before, though, and nothing. And no sign of her coming today. I did start taking B6 last cycle to lengthen my luteal phase, so it's entirely possible that it is working and AF is just naturally coming later.

My symptoms... well, I had some breast tenderness/heaviness. I was pretty gassy for a while. Then the last two days, I have just been pretty nauseous at times. For example, the thought of drinking coffee this morning really made me want to puke, and I am a coffee drinker!

ETA: I have taken two tests, including one this morning and bother were :bfn: So, I am waiting it out.

Yes well I was due today, have got tender sore to touch boobs, had nausea most of yesterday then had the really light pink discharge this morning but nothing all day today I been gassy for the last week, I really hope AF doesn't show up.

im a week late now and am having brown cm so no clue!! have you tested yet? x

Tested again today and BFN! But still no AF, I have had pains like its there like a normally period but no a no show.
I had pinkish watery stuff 2 nights ago, could that be implation? Haven't had any since.

How are you ? Any postive yet?

it could be ib hun it can take a few days after ib to get a positive so good luck!

im still in limbo myself still have brown cm when I wipe and bfn so:shrug:

It's so frustrating aye. I'm just going with it now and letting it do what ever it wants! Haha no point worrying over it. I hate waiting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->