AF due today - no sign as yet! :D could this be my bfp?!

Natali

Teen mum to twins :)
Reaction score
Good morning ladies, just an update really. I've waited out my two weeks and my af is due today. She usually appears very early morning (7am ish) and she hasn't as yet! If she's not here by the end of the day then I think I'll need to test! Hoping and praying this is my :bfp: . Will make sure to keep you updated girls! Xxxxx :flower:

FX'd for you!!!! Hope this is your month. Are you going to test today??

Keep us updated x

Hi, know how you feel, AF was due yesterday but still no sign 2day. I am not sure when i have O this month. I probably gonna test later in the day as well. Good luck to you ;-)

Thanks girls! Yes I'm going to test today Tipsy33 :D :D .. I will definitely keep you posted! And Amethyste, good luck to you too! XX

Hi ladies! Excited about the updates. I was due AF yesterday, but still no show. Had BFP (albeit very faint) about a week ago, now I'm getting BFNs, so not really sure what's going on! Good luck to everyone. <3 x

Good luck for bfps girls! My af is due today aswel but i tested bfn this morning =( just waiting for the witch to get me now! Baby dust to all and lets see those bfps! Xx

thankyou girls :) hoping for my bfp! ... will keep you updated :D good luck to you all too xx

Im due today/tomorrow and got neg this morning...terrible waiter! Still no temperature drop so really hoping as my usual symptoms are no where to be seen. :wacko:

Good luck to you all! Im due on Tuesday...... already tested and got a negative. But, I wont give up till I come on! xx

I got my BFP! :D :D So happy right now xxx

Congratulations Natali!! Happy and Healthy nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->