AF Due Today

Oh Good luck!!!! I having everything crossed for you that you get your BFP hun!

Are the tests you were using early preg tests that only need 10mg of HCG?

Sending lots of :dust: your way :hugs:

I am using the cheapo ones that look like this https://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/early-pregnancy-tests_1977_412844

The site says : Our[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pregnancy Test Strips[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] are over 99% accurate and are capable of detecting human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, at levels of just 20mIU/ml/hCG. That means you can begin testing accurately just 6 to 8 days after conceiving - and days before your missed period[/FONT]

good luck with the next test, it's not over until you see :witch:

baby dust for you :dust:

I just bought a 10 pack of those same tests off of ebay. Well I should say I bid on them anyway. Only like $2.00 for 10! And only $2.00 shipping too! Compared to the price in the stores that's almost free lol!

Good luck for a BFP!

I just bought a 10 pack of those same tests off of ebay. Well I should say I bid on them anyway. Only like $2.00 for 10! And only $2.00 shipping too! Compared to the price in the stores that's almost free lol!

Good luck for a BFP!

Yeh they are $2.85 for 5 on amazon.com plus $1.99 shipping. Sure beats $10 per test for those fancy ones!

Sorry Justme00, I just asked that same question again to you in another thread!!

What about splurging on a chemist bought test that detects 10mg of HCG? If you are preg, that would tell you sooner!

Good luck!

I'm feeling the same as you hun. AF was due either yesterday or today, and the :witch:isn't here yet, but I had slight cramps yesterday, and I have the CM like you have. I'm using similar tests, and they're all BFN's as well. I keep telling myself not to test, but they are soooo cheap, I tell myself it doesn't matter!

Good luck hun, hope you get your BFP when your next tests arrive!:hugs:

Sorry Justme00, I just asked that same question again to you in another thread!!

What about splurging on a chemist bought test that detects 10mg of HCG? If you are preg, that would tell you sooner!

Good luck!

I have no clue which ones detect 10mg of HCG. Do you? I'm not one to be "'browsing" around in the pregnancy test section of the store either. heheh :blush:

I am using the cheapo ones that look like this https://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/early-pregnancy-tests_1977_412844

The site says : Our[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pregnancy Test Strips[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] are over 99% accurate and are capable of detecting human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG, at levels of just 20mIU/ml/hCG. That means you can begin testing accurately just 6 to 8 days after conceiving - and days before your missed period[/FONT]

That is what I'm using, and they detect 20. I'm not sure where to find ones that detect 10 or I would of bought them, LOL. I'm 6 days late and still BFN. I'm calling Doctor on monday cause I think something else is wrong considering I'm NEVER late for my periods.

Maybe these tests are broken!? I've ordered some more that should arrive next week. If AF doesn't show by then and I still get BFN's I am going to go get an expensive one and test. I wonder if ttc can screw with your periods? I had more bding than usual this month...maybe it made my hormones wacky and my cycle screwy? Either way goodluck on your bfp proudmommyof2! Did you use those tests with your other pregnancies?

It was five days after my period was due before I got my BFP, you may have ovulated later than you thought? Or the tests aren't sensitive enough to test the HCG levels?

Justme:

I wasn't ttc when I had my 2 children, they were "unplanned" so I did not test until I was a week late with AF and they were very dark lines so if I'm preg you'd think the lines would at least be showing faint.

I thought there was something wrong with the tests too so I went and got some equates and still bfn :cry: I'm going nuts. I'm tesing in the morning, probably tomorrow night then lastly Monday morning and if nothing, I'm calling my doctor for a blood test because I want to find out why AF is not here if I'm not preg.

Good luck to you getting your BFP!!

Goodluck ProudMommyof2. I think I almost convinced my husband to pick up a couple tests for me on the way home from work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->