AF Due Today

justme00

Reaction score
AF is due today but no show yet. I keep getting random cramps for the past couple days thinking she is here but nope. That is not normal for me. I especially noticed last night I kept waking up with cramping in my right side. for sure I thought AF was going to rear her ugly head. I woke up and no AF! Yaye. Let's hope she stays away foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr or 9 months at least. :headspin:

Good luck getting your BFP! Hope the :witch: stays away!

Good luck hope you get your https://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/TTC%20Stuff/th_th51aaa2d5.gif

Good luck! I hope you can add yourself to the November list!

I'm one day late...Yaye! I soooooooo want to test today but I told myself not until Sunday. I still keep getting cramps and thinking AF is coming but its only CM. And my jeans are so tight, but that could be from eating all the turkey yesterday. hehe. I hope its all a good sign!

Wow, you got some amazing will power lol I'd be peeing on a stick at the crack of dawn :rofl:
Good luck hon, hope you get your BFP!

I'm one day late...Yaye! I soooooooo want to test today but I told myself not until Sunday. I still keep getting cramps and thinking AF is coming but its only CM. And my jeans are so tight, but that could be from eating all the turkey yesterday. hehe. I hope its all a good sign!

Ooo Lucky you ... This will hopefully be it !!
Do you usually get late periods? & How long u been TTC ?

I'm not sure how long my cycles usually are since I just started ttc charting but I haven't noticed many late periods. That is why I am waiting until sunday to test again. I tested two days ago and got a BFN :(. I reaaaaaaaaaally wanna test today but I've told myself maybe tomorrow if not Sunday. I only have one tester left. :)

Ok ladies... I caved in and tested. Another :bfn:. *sigh* I'm thinking maybe my cycle is long this month. :witch: must be on her way... boo. That was my last test so until the new ones come in the mail I can't cave in and test again, haha. I think it's best that way...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->