AF due tomorrow :( Preparing for the letdown

Ahh Weebles I am in the same boat.

I don't know when exactly I O'd this month. Could've been as soon as last week or even this week I guess.

I keep bracing myself each time I go to the bathroom expecting loads of blood but still just seeing creamy CM

Yeah, did you take another one yet iluvcocopops?! I wanna know too! It's soooooo confusing B&B! I started off hoping I ov closer to the beginning of my estimation and with every BFN I get I start hoping it was one of the later days.

I don't have a notion when I ovulated neither. I did have a pinch on my left side on 12th Jan, but I'm now thinking that might have been something else. I had the tiniest little spot of pink yesterday, but nothing more since. But since coming off the pill there was a previous month that my period started & stopped & started, so I'm just waiting for it to start again.

Have you tested again?

I took another test today even though I said I wouldn't. I'm 11 dpo & have 2 days before my expected period.

CD 30 today. No sign of AF.

Had some cramps and side cramps last night and I'm not sure if it was implantation, ovulation or my period.

We dtd anyway to be sure...

Was sure AF would be here this morning but nothing

I won't be testing this weekend.

If AF doesn't show by Monday I will

I want to add that a symptom of my pregnancy before was constipation at the beginning.

TMI but I typically go really well each morning and this morning it was more difficult and not usual... I feel I'm getting constipated

I think I'm going to hold off testing again until Monday as well. I woke up this morning and had spotting again.. I thought I'd be updating here that I'm out this month but.. It's just past lunchtime and I haven't had any more spotting. I'm 12ish dpo and AF is officially one day late.

I'm afraid to say I gave in & tested again today with a boots cheapie & it was bfn. Preparing myself for AF but will test again on Monday too if nothing shows. Are clear blue digital the best tests to try??

I think clearblue is the best digi. First response digi is trash

I really can't believe I've had no spotting or bleeding at all. I have a feeling I am pregnant and O'd late but don't wanna give my hopes up!

Really hope you are! I keep thinking I am, but the bfn are causing a lot of doubt. I've had sore boobs the past week & this is something I've never experienced before

I don't what the best digi is but I don't think they are as sensitive as other non digi tests. I understand wanting to use them though.. I took a IC last night, set it down and when I read it I swore there was a line. Found my phone to take a pic and was trying to focus it... And then the line was gone. I felt really really foolish. Anyway, I don't think they are the way to go in you want an early result but they get of the line eye.

I keep taking pics on my phone too...& then I feel really daft!

Just an update... End of day still no period. No symptoms of anything either other than a very grumbly tummy.

Do you know if the length of your cycles vary from month to month depending upon which ovary the egg is released from?

My past 4 cycles since coming off the pill have been:
Sept 31 days
Oct 28 days
Nov 30 days
Dec 27 days
Jan - currently on day 30 & waiting...

That's a really interesting question, I've just looked at my cycles since coming off the pill. They've been 30, 29, 31, 30, 33+32. On cd 33 today, not had any pre AF spotting yet but could start today. Apart from having cramps for about 15mins on Thurs and Fri I haven't felt much like AF is coming but she's surprised me before!

I don't think it depends on which ovary releases the egg, it just depends on what day it happens to do so. I'm pretty sure I ov late this cycle so AF should have been late as well... Only spotting so far and seeing as how I normally spot before AF and I also had both spotting and full bleeds when I was pregnant before I have no idea what's going on.

Guess I'm still bracing myself for AF but I haven't had cramps since around Thursday as well.

I'm not sure my typically cycles... With the pill I was on it was 21 days then 7 days inactive (or period)

My first cycle off the pill was 26 days. This cycle is now 31 days. Resisting the urge to test so badly!!!!

Want to hold out until Monday or Tuesday. Still no symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"