af due

Visqueen

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hi

My af was due either yesterday,today or tomorrow I tested 2 days ago :bfn: but today I have noticed white cm is this a sign that :witch: on her way?

I thought normally before :witch: I were quite dry :blush: do you think its :witch: coming or could this be a early symptom?

It can usually mean either. I've had teh same since last week, am currently 12 DPO & am due for AF either Thursday of Friday.

Sorry I'm not much help hun. When are you planning to test again?

you shud chart if u already dont or do u do opk? cos u might of O later than u thought then this makes af late, hope u get ur bfp tho hun, why not test2day ! :)

I always have a 25-27 day cycle I dont chart just get plenty :sex: around ewcm time. I want to test later when oh gets home but feling to nervous later it gets without :witch: the more excited im getting so I dont want to see a :bfn:

Every time I go to the loo im on edge! :rofl:

My boobs feel fuller which they did before when I got my :bfp: but I had a mmc in April. Normally they dont seem to change. They that small I notice any growth :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: feel like i could do page 3 today (not quite) :rofl: :rofl:

Haha excellent, thats exactly how I feel! I keep getting my fiance to look at them & for the first time ever, walk around the flat with no top or bra on & not feel uncomfortable at all!

:hug:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you my twin?

Why do they never look like this when im on holiday????

Lol, you never know!
I know what you mean about them never looking bigger when you need them to! Gotta love those chicken fillets haha, but they hurt my boobs too much now + they look rediculously too big for my frame. I'm about a size 8 (was, so bloated I can't do any of my jeans up now) & am only about 5'3" tall.

To sum me up, I'm Fun Sized! :happydance:

Lets hope next week we move to the 1st tri together :happydance:

Im just off to see my friend whos just had a little boy I should have been due in 2 weeks as we found out together so that going to be a little hard. So pleased that they both well though.

Keep in touch, fingers crossed for the next few days
(il be back on later, addicted to this site):rofl:
:hug:

Awww hun, I kinda know how you feel there so your not completely alone!

Your also far from being the only person who gets addicted to this site haha :hugs:

I hope this is a sign for you!! I had a LOT of white discharge before I found out I was preggo...around 10DPO. And, I normally dry up before AF comes too. Good Luck!

before i tested pos, i had very white lotiony cm...soz for tmi! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->