AF finally arrived.....i think?!?!

Gem09

Reaction score
I really think AF is FINALLY here :happydance: (9 weeks after miscarrige and with the help of tablets)

I finished Norethisterone tablets on Wednesday, had brown spotting Thursday and yesterday i had red spotting and today they is more along with cramps!!

OMG, i could scream i'm that happy its finally here, i just hope its not going to just disappear in to nothing though!

Just want to get back TTC and hopefully get my winter baby!!

xxx

Good luck getting back to TTC. The wait for the first AF following a MC is stressful - I remember hoping that my body would snap back into it's normal rhythm as soon as possible as the thought of waiting months for a proper AF would've made the whole situation a lot harder to deal with. Fingers crossed for you.

Yay so happy for you hun :happydance: i know the waiting was so hard, my period came on Friday which will of been CD34 this time around, Heres sending us both lots of :dust: and hoping we get a sticky bean!

Woohooo Gem great news :happydance::happydance: sad when we're getting all excited cos of AF, but i did the same last week :haha:

Awww Thanks Ladies!! :hug:

I have never wanted AF to arrive sooo much, im in sooooo much pain right now with cramp but its worth it knowing i can get back ttc soon!!

Really glad i got them tablets to help start it or i could still be waiting!!

Sending good luck to you all

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"