AF Finally but such mixed emotions

Las78

Mum to 3 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Hope you're all ok.

The :witch: has finally arrived after 56 days, strangely I expected it to be an awful one but it's not too bad, just light spotting to start with and getting only slightly heavier. It's also not alway bright red like I would expect but at some points brown, like old blood (TMI sorry), is this normal?

I have felt really up and down today, I can't really explain just that I have thought of my angel so much today, it's almost like my body saying it's over move on but my heart not wanting or able to.

We have been ttc for a while, not trying hard but if it happened great however now I'm disappointed that this means it hasn't happened.

I'm also now in two minds about carrying on TTC, it's TTC properly or back on the pill. I so want another baby but at the same time I couldn't bear to go through this all over again.

Oh - it's just a real mixed up day today. Thanks for listening x

:happydance: congrats the :witch: has been, mine wasnt as bad a si was expecting' glad urs isnt either,

I felt reall emotional at the beginin as i think it became so real again to me what i have been thru, But like u i was in 2 minds about trying again as i know if this happens again i dont think ill try again as it took alot out of me, but i thought if i dont try im going to live life thinking what if all went ok and i would of had a baby now, You need to do what ur heart tells u to do, but i kno if its me i would regret not trying again,

Keep positive as hard as it is and i hope very very soon you get that :bfp: and hold ur lil bubba in your arms , i kno that thought is what is keepin me goin,

All the best , msg me wen ever

take care

Rachy xxxx:hugs:

I am scared that my AF won't return soon enough, but I too am going to feel mixed emotions. I am a pee-on-a-stickaholic, so I am going to need to prepare myself for lots of :bfn: to come.

BUT, I am sure we will see a :bfp: sooner than we realize possible!

:hug:

:hugs: Just a hug for you hun. Hang in there.
P

listen your heart can take its time, and you don't have to listen to your body:) but it still is good to be in tuned as to whether your physically ready to move on. The AF is a good sign of that, but you know best. I can't wait to get to that point again myself, but at the same time I do plan to proceed with caution as I don't want to deal with the same thing again...but I am very aware there is a strong possibility I will, and this is tough. On the flip side things may work on fine, won't know till we get there, :hugs:

Ooooo:hugs:
My :witch: arrived 21 days after my ERPC but as had failed medical management had been m/c'ing for 5 weeks before ERPC so maybe that was why so early. I cried for two days, I was devastated not to be pregnant , I had read that straight after a m/c was your best chance of getting :bfp: as you were super fertile (??).
I'm terrified of going through it all again too and wonder if my fear is what is giving me :bfn:'s.
I wish for us all the courage to carry on and sticky beans for all.
:dust:

I think everyone who reads on this thread knows how you feel. I know that a week before my af showed after my procedure I was lost! I even had to have medication to help. I am now in a better place and so looking forward to ttc again!

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"