Af got me, can someone help me chart?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I used opks this month, but that's it. Can someone explain to me what else helps chart O? I have been having short cycles so I think I am Oing the week after af. But is temp the best indicator?

Temping is deffo the best indicator.Get yourself a basal body thermometer.Try fertility friend or ovufriend and keep using opk around the time you think you are ovulating,fingers crossed you should see a pattern emerging
best of luck
:dust:

I downloaded FF on my phone and have started to mess around with it a little bit. So if I am temping, should my temp be lower or higher during O? Also, what about checking your cervix and all that? Or is temping just the easiest thing to do?

I personally like ovufriend better. But I used both of them this month anyways!
Your temp should be low before ovulation, then will increase post o when your progesterone increases.

I tried charting cervical position this month, for the first time, and I found it somewhat difficult. Maybe next month will be easier. But I'm still not sure what open and closed truly feels like.

Charting cm was helpful though! I found it a bit subjective at times, but it was nice to see when I had ewcm.

Good luck next month!

(I'm in the same boat as you, AF got me today. How long are your cycles?)

They have been ranging from 21-28 days and the last two have been 21 days

My cycles for July and August were 21 day cycles I am normally a 26-28 person, but we just started trying this past month, I actually had a 28 day cycle this time around and O'd on CD 16.
I'm currently on CD 7, and I am adding charting temps to using opk's and charting CM as well. I've been using Ovufriend, and so far I like it.

I wish you ladies lots of luck!!

I think that's what in going to use too:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->