AF Got Me... Give me all the tips!!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
:witch: AF got me... CD1 over here... :dohh: :coffee: Im desperate to get preggo with #2 next cycle. I have a 32 day cycle. give me all the tricks n quirks to increase my chances! I take prenantals everyday, use ovulation tests to be sure I don't miss it (but I always get ovulation pain too) I plan to use preseed and try to :sex: every other day after I stop bleeding, and put a softcup in after :sex: to keep all the spermies in. Any other tips? :shrug:

What app does everyone use for charting temps n stuff? I haven't done that yet either

:witch: AF got me... CD1 over here... :dohh: :coffee: Im desperate to get preggo with #2 next cycle. I have a 32 day cycle. give me all the tricks n quirks to increase my chances! I take prenantals everyday, use ovulation tests to be sure I don't miss it (but I always get ovulation pain too) I plan to use preseed and try to :sex: every other day after I stop bleeding, and put a softcup in after :sex: to keep all the spermies in. Any other tips? :shrug:

Try eating half a grapefruit every day leading to your ovulation. It works wonders for your CM, which in turn helps sperm swim faster :)

Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->