Af help! Anovulatary or ib or just weird!!?

Mrsrushy2013

Reaction score
Hi and thanks for reading

We are ttc #2 and this is our first month. I had ewcm for 9 days the last day being 8 days ago.

Af due yesterday but I started spotting brown on Monday morning and light pink with cramps so thought ok I'm out but it's has not progressed to my normal period which is very heavy! I have never had a period like this in 15 years of having period!! My only other symptoms are tender breasts an frequent urination (must have peed 3 times an hour yesterday)

Can anyone advise as I'm new to this game?

Could I have had anovulatary cycle does this sound like what would happen? Or implantation?

Any advice would be great thanks x x

You could have - my period this month started with pink spotting which is unusual for me. However with my daughter I had four days of brown gungey stuff

Have you tested, and if not, can you pee now?!

I had the same this month. Convinced I was pregnant because never had a period like it before but then it came in full flow.. late! The witch! However, in all my research om the matter spotting can be an IB. Happens in a third of pregnancies apparently. Test!! And good luck xx

Thanks for the quick replies, I tested sat morning and got a bfn but that was obviously before the bleeding! I'm at work at the moment and also a little scared to test as don't want to get upset if it's another NO!! But think I will see how today goes and if still the same in the morning test then. I didn't have anything like this with dd xx

its heartbreaking when ttc seeing a no but i always look at it as more sex with hubs!

Ok I may go out at lunch and buy a test should I get a frer or digi?? Xx

I'd get a frer. I didn't get a bfp with digi until 20dpo with dd. They're not as sensitive. Let us know how you get on! x

Ok so the chemist I went to was rubbish only had clear blue have done test and there was a faint line. Wee had only been held for an hour! Retest tomorrow? Don't know how to add a photo from my iPhone is that not possible? Xx

Eeeeeeeekkkkk I don't know if it's possible!!!! But try try try!x

image.jpg don't know if it will work? I've looked at the test again and there's no line now so think it was an evap arghh! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->