AF is 2 weeks late but BFN :( starting to feel crazy

pradabooties

Reaction score
Hi everyone

My last AF was Feb 17 and I had ovulation spotting on the dot with predicted ovulation timing on Fertility Friend. Since then I've experienced nausea, heavy breasts, spiking feeling in nipples, sore back and VERY increased discharge. I tested BFN when AF was a day late then again at a week late... Read a lot of women who got Bfn's til quite late so I waited to test again today at 2 weeks late for AF - BFN! Has anyone experienced this before? Anyone get a BFP after negatives at this stage? I have a strong feeling I'm pregnant but the BFN's are making me feel crazy I'm planning to go to the doctor next week, just hard with work and Easter around the corner x

Are your cycles usually regular? The only thing I can think is you either ovulated late or not at all. I would test again in a few days and if still no AF or BFP, I'd call the doctor. Good luck!

Are your cycles usually regular? The only thing I can think is you either ovulated late or not at all. I would test again in a few days and if still no AF or BFP, I'd call the doctor. Good luck!

Thanks for your reply! I know this could be an option, it just seems unlikely to me because I had ovulation spotting right on time according to fertility friend - but I guess that could still be wrong! Thank you, I might do just that x

Definitely see what the doctor tells you! Hopefully sonething helpful! I finally thought I was getting my period after it being 2 weeks late last Friday....but it was SO light and only lasted 2 days....not sure what to do about that? Maybe wait this month and see if I get a normal af? I

Definitely see what the doctor tells you! Hopefully sonething helpful! I finally thought I was getting my period after it being 2 weeks late last Friday....but it was SO light and only lasted 2 days....not sure what to do about that? Maybe wait this month and see if I get a normal af? I

How confusing for you! I guess maybe you ovulated late and that could've been implantation? Really hard to know isn't it :\ My last period was over 6 weeks ago and the only bleeding since was 10 days after - extremely mild spotting which coincided perfectly with ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->