AF is due in 4 days *updated first post

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
Hello Ladies :) Af is due in about 4 days and i been feeling really sicky and not myself dont have any hpts atm as we are ntnp and this cycle i dont know whats been going on but excuse the tmi but we have babydanced alot!!! so this morning i did an opk with fmu and got this:
excuse the bad quality of pic, its off my blackberry! lol
what do you think? :flower:
24363_112950248730380_100000462165468_203619_481391_n.jpg

Update: So i did a hpt and im sure i can see something VERY faint!, i've included a picture of my opk's with the hpt. Top opk is yesterday and the rest are todays.
https://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy177/Tellesphotos/DSCF0157-1.jpg

wow thats a definate clear line but i'm not sure how accurate opks are as hpts.

I really hope this is it for you though!

it looks like a BFP to me i have to say, i used a clearblue 3 days agao and found it great, got my BFP. good luck!

you know what i think lol but i just wanted another look,,,it def might be time for the frer though

thanks :) i hope it is too!! :) im on cd21 of a forecasted 25 day cycle and no way have i ovulated this close to my af :s xxx

I really hope this is it for you hun :happydance: I can't wait until the morning when you test again!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm ot sure if i can see anything on the hpt but i was never very good at spotting lines on the cheapies anyway lol.

The opks are a good sign though.

anyway you could take a FRER?

Good luck hun, looks promising.
Hope its your :bfp: xx

i've just done another test, randomly i know lol! and its also a strong positive! xxx

I can see it on the HPT, those tests do give out faint lines!

Congratulations! :happydance:

i've just googled opk as home pregnancy tests this is what it said:

If you test for pregnancy with an OPK it would always show a positive result if you are pregnant.

HCG (the pregnancy hormone) is similar to the LH (lutenizing hormone) what the OPK is used to test for,

Are you getting other symptoms of pregnancy? I'd give it a few more days and get either a HPT or go and see your Dr

Im feeling sick alot, and im really thirsty and cant stop peeing but other than that im feeling fine! xxx

yeah its in the pregnancy gallery x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->