AF is due soon

Mojo

Reaction score
i have been having mild cramps for a few days now which is def a sign of :witch: but i'm staying positive and really hoping she doesn't come. it's funny how the first week of the 2ww goes by at normal speed and the last week takes sooooo long!
my cycle is normally 27 days so if af doesn't arrive by monday i will test :happydance::happydance::happydance:

very excited :headspin:

good luck hunny, its normal to have period pains with pregnancy also, this month iv lost track of my dates coz I didnt want to become too obsessed like other months, so its gone pretty fast although cycle is 33 days which sucks!

i don't know if i'm getting cramps or what, i just feel sore inside if that makes any sense, nothing like period cramps but tugging aching feeling at front and back and below belly button

good luck!!! to you and I hope the :witch: doesn't come. I think she might be too busy visiting me!! :hissy:

:dust:

Good luck, I hope this is your BFP coming hun!

thanks ladies :hugs:
loopy, i also get that tugging feeling but for me this is always when af is about to show

i thought that mojo but i've had it for about a week now and no show, not due on till Tues/Weds but its definately different to normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->