AF is now 7 days late, here is my FRER.

babers

Reaction score
I have been testing everyday with the ic's and no BFP. I finally broke down and got a FRER and this is what it looks like. Not what I would expect at 7 days passed AF due date, but I think I ovulated very late, but I have no idea when. Could someone please do that thing where you contrast the colors so I can see if it is actually pink? Thanks so much.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 235
Sorry, don't know how to do the contrast thingy, hope someone else does it for you soon.

I can see the line on both pics, better on the first!

Will be checking back in the morning!!

Sorry can't help with the contrasting either but I def see a pink line on the first one!
Do you usually have irregular cycles?

hi hun i dont think it needs contrasting i definately see a pink line! i hope this is it for you! x

Definately a faint pink line on the first picture :D

Sorry girls, I don't think I will have a picture for you tomorrow since i am officially out of tests. I had 20 all together as of last Saturday and I have shamefully blasted right through all of them. I am sure you all understand. My town only sells blue dye tests, so I will wait to get another FRER. Hopefully sooner than later. I dream about pregnancy tests every night. Is that weird? They are positive in my dreams. For some reason that line looks a lot pinker on the camera than in person. I think it might have a pink tinge in person, but in that photo it really comes out. Is that normal?

Hello :hi:

There is def a pink line on that test!! :happydance:

I had a play, the picture is so blurry though...this is the best I can do :D

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lizzieredrup/001.jpg

that looks like a BFP to me! youre very restrained, i woulda gone to get a blue dye one :p

I can see the lines... looks like a BFP, maybe your ovulation was later than u thought,,,, hahaha i also did probably 20 tests in the last 7 days. boots do them BOGOF 4 FRER for 10.49.... best of luck u will see a darker line in a few days :)) i only used 2 FRER though and the rest were ICs at that rate would be bankrupt soon even with a BOGOF offer lol

:dust:

Thanks Lizzie. That helps, so now I just need to get my hands on another FRER!!!!

Thanks Lizzie. That helps, so now I just need to get my hands on another FRER!!!!

maybe boots online? might take a couple of days but if u did 20 tests already they might be useful....

Well, I did a First response digital gold this evening and it said NO!!!! I didn't want the digital one because you can't obsess over them like the others. It's like "NO, you are not pregnant no matter how hard you squint, hold it to the light, or tilt!!!" I can't even take a picture and post it and be like " Hey girls, does that N look kinda like a Y to you or are my eyes playing tricks on me?" Digitals are no fun at all. My friend picked them up for me. She never tried to get pregnant obviously or she would have known better. Oh well, I have one more left to waste tomorrow. They are damn expensive too!!!!

Digitals are not as sensitive and may come up as negative early on. fx'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->