AF is such a BITCH!!!...sorry for yelling :-(

greeneyesgirl

Reaction score
Ugghh!!. Why is AF so mean? Im at CD 42 no AF in sight and still no BFP. When I dont want her she shows right up ...smack dab in the middle of something important ang right in time toruin a perfectly good day. Now that I need her to show up its like she went on vacation and took my BFP with her!!! :-(

I dont know what to do anymore!!!. My last period was 04-27. Im normally 30days and I know I O'd either the 10 or the 11th because I had the temp changes, EWCM, ovulation pains, nausea, headaches, everything... now nothing... I should have seen AF on the 25th of May.. she never showed. Last week i had headaches and tons and tons of creamy, lotiony CM... but still no BFP or AF. Now on Im on CD42 no BFP or AF, and light creamy CM.

Ughhh!!! I wish I could just slap my uterus!! and AF too!! :-(. Why is she such a bitch!! :cry:

Oh Greeneyesgirl - dont apologise for yelling. It really does suck! Fingers crossed you get one or the other really really really soon!

I feel you pain hun x I am on cycle day 38 and still no friggin AF or BFP ---- I could scream ------

Ok, I was trying to remain positive and upbeat about it all today but I just cant. I want to yell too. Its supposed to be the two week wait, not the three and a half and still no af week wait. Part of me just wants it over with, part of me wants it to not come till next week. I am back to cramping all day, had two days off it over the weekend but now its back. Why oh why has this cycle been completely different, my past 4 cycles I have been bang on with my ov day and af day predictions. Its not fair! (yes I sound like a 2 year old but I feel like acting like one today... dont suppose it is the done thing for an adult to lie on the ground kicking and screaming about the unfairness?)

Oh I feel you on this one. CD35 and nothing....no bfp...no af...not a single thing! I just want her to show up, and get this thing going so I can start tracking again!! Or I want her to hand over the bfp she is keeping from me! I think laying on the ground and throwing a tantrum sounds fantastic...I might just do it.

Baby D - dont worry.. you are not alone. We can scream together! Im on CD42. Whats your normal cycle length? When was the last time you tested?

Waiting2C - I am so with you!! I would to just pitch a fit today. I really cant explain what is going on with us. I thought maybe anovulatory cycles but every nurse i talk to agrees with me that it seems like I O'd and you know that you O'd so I dont know. The only thing keeping me halfway sane is being able to talk to the nurses on cowandgate.com the answer all of the questions you wonder about but have a hard time googling or explaining. Its a really good website.

Well ladies is exactly 2 days this will be the longest cycle i have ever had but on the brightside i did start cramping today so maybe AF is around the corner although technically tomorrow is the day I was supposed to O for June if I had gotten my period as scheduled in May... so who knows what my whacky uterus and ovaries are doing..smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->