• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

AF just arrived 4 days early...

Nikkiv

Reaction score
I'm so disappointed. We weren't even trying to conceive, just had a couple overzealous sexual encounters that did not end in pulling out. :winkwink: TMI I suppose...anyway, they occurred right around ovulation, and I was SO SURE that I was knocked up this time. Somehow I convinced myself of a variety of symptoms...nausea, mood swings, excess saliva, swollen boobs - the list is never ending. How did I conjure up all sorts of symptoms? How am I NOT pregnant? It's so bizarre.

Part of me is still trying to convince myself that this could be implantation bleeding...Even though I'm 12/13 DPO and it's not that uncommon for my AF to come early. And, I've gotten three BFN. It's funny how stubborn us humans can be, not wanting to give up.

So, long story short...we weren't TTC, but I realized that I wanted this more than anything - regardless of how bad the timing would have been (financially). Just needed to share.

aww so sorry that af turned up for you hun. Are you going to ntnp now then. Good luck for a :bfp: soon for you hun.

:hugs: I'm sorry. A few months ago the same thing happened to me. I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant. I craved pickles, was exhausted, and even threw up a few times! I know how disappointing it is when the witch comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->