AF late and still BFN

Sanona2

Reaction score
Im offically 2 days late and nothing, no symptoms or anything, just the thought that i could be preggers! Anyone going through the same thing, or want to shed any light on the situation.

sending :dust:

Hey Sanona :flower:

I think Im late, I dont know if my cycle has changed tho - being the 1st since mc, but I was expecting the witch on the 4th, so 2 days late so far, I did test this morning but I think it was an evap, its faded away now.
I hate waiting.

3 days late for me and BFN on an IC this morning. Though I dont trust those IC things one bit.... Im waiting till friday to test again. feeling dull aches and cramps and feeling verrrrry emotional!

Last cycle I was 2 days late...tested both days...2 bfn....then af came overnight....what a tease! How many dpo are you?

im 16 dpo I think!! Nothing too spectacular!! So its a waiting game, not sure when im going to test again! :bfn: today and yesterday thinking about waiting 3 more days so Maybe Friday ill test if :af: doesn't get me.

i am a week and a half late with a bfn. if your cycle is a little funny you could have ovulated a bit late and it would still be too early to test. try again in a few days if you dont see anything- and keep us posted!

Being late could just be from the stress of TTC.

:dust:

Being late could just be from the stress of TTC.

:dust:

I agree but i haven't been stressing too much about it this time around, ive actually been going about it as if I KNEW I was OUT due to no symptoms. I have just been waiting for :af: honestly. Im just not sure whats gonna happen.

OH thinks im preggers.....ill let him have his fun but as for me, ill wait it out.:flower:

Im going through the same thing. AF should have been here Saturday, but no sign at all and two bfn's...getting some cheapies tonight to start testing daily with until either I get a bfp or AF comes

Im out!!!! :( she came 2 days late! That was out last of of ttc so i guess ill find other things to obsess over. I know its gonna be hard but I dont know what else to do.

Oh Sanona Im sorry :hugs:
Af also found me 3 days late this morning, not feeling too bad about, more relieved Im not in limbo.

Im in the same boat. AF late and still BFN X2!!
Just bought another test to take tomorrow with FMU.

Hope we get there!! Good luck! x x

Bugger, sorry, that will teach me to read the full thread!!
Sorry yours came :( x

i got lines on other test dark so i am preg so i got some ic in the post i thought i would try one no line a bfn not even a hint there rubbish i cant believe how crap they are tho did do me favour on the money front lol

i'm about 4 days late. waiting to take a pregnancy test. i do not have any of my normal strong af symptoms. I really dont have any symptoms at all that i am noticing. im about 17 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->