AF late by 2 days, HPT negative. Now what?

TwoTiels

Reaction score
I'm 15DPO with an average 11 day luteal phase. Unless FF calculated my O wrong- I've been scrutinizing my chart and I think if it wasn't CD 24, it could've been CD 27 (which would put me at 12 DPO) I was supposed to get my period on Sun/ Monday.
Tested negative Saturday, Sunday, and today.
Also my temp was still high as of this morning. My CM was sticky, and yesterday it was creamy (if that means anything).
I don't feel particularly pregnant (though I would love to be!)
Is all I can do wait and test again? And when do I test again? Seeing BFN's makes me :-(

I would wait a few days before testing again. There is a chance you are late. If you are pregnant and got a blank it will probably take a few days for even a faded line. Maybe post you temp chart so we have a better idea :)

How do I post my chart? I don't have the VIP version of FF just the free one. ??

Mine is also the free one. Go to FF and on the top there is a tab called sharing. Click on it and then you can get your bbcode and put it in your signature.

Okay, it should be linked now. Let me know what you think!

I see what you mean. You have 2 dips below the line so either could be O day. Maybe it is day 27. Since your temp was dropping the last few days before going up today, maybe wait until tomorrow to see if it stays up or drops again. How long have you been temping for? Is this your first month?

similar boat here - was expecting AF this past weekend. Tested on Monday and BFN. Now I'm just waiting. I don't feel preg, but some women don't feel anything until 5-6 weeks. It feels like I tested a week ago but it's only been 2 days!! I will test this weekend again if nothing happens until then. I'm REALLY hoping nothing happens but I think I just O'ed really late.
Nothing valuable on my chart b/c I think my thermometer hit the skids. It's constantly telling me I'm at 97.9 even in the afternoon! So I have no idea when I O'ed, if I did or what!
Good luck to you!! FX'ed!!!
:dust:

I started temping in May. Since my cycles are irregular since stopping BCP (they were always regular before, sigh) I use temping and OPK's to time things. The days I didn't use OPK's this month we were on vacation across the earth.. lol.. and I thought it would be overkill to pack cups to pee in and my wondfo strips. Let's see. My DH says he doesn't want me analyzing things unless AF is still not here by the weekend.
Thanks for your input!

similar boat here - was expecting AF this past weekend. Tested on Monday and BFN. Now I'm just waiting. I don't feel preg, but some women don't feel anything until 5-6 weeks. It feels like I tested a week ago but it's only been 2 days!! I will test this weekend again if nothing happens until then. I'm REALLY hoping nothing happens but I think I just O'ed really late.
Nothing valuable on my chart b/c I think my thermometer hit the skids. It's constantly telling me I'm at 97.9 even in the afternoon! So I have no idea when I O'ed, if I did or what!
Good luck to you!! FX'ed!!!
:dust:

Let me know how things pan out. I'll let you girls know if AF shows or what. I hate AF.

Oh no! I'm sorry. This happened to me last month. I was 4 days late for the first time ever. That's why this month I tried temping. Now I know when I ovulate. Good luck next month!

oh NO Two Tiels!!! What the heck!! I'm so sorry!!

to be honest, I'm fully expecting AF too. But that glimmer of hope every time I go to the bathroom and nothing is there...
I wish this bloating would just go away, though - I feel monstrous!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->