AF late, feel sick, boobs hurt, NO BFP - Frustrated?? Come and have a rant...

Tonieolive

Reaction score
THIS THREAD IS JUST TO LET ALL THE LADIES IN LIMBO HELL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE COME JOIN ME IN SUPPORTING OTHERS JUST AS FRUSTRATED YOURSELF AND IN THE PROCESS WE MIGHT GET A FEW :bfp:

Hello Ladies,

I am day 13 of lateness, I am stuck in limbo atm and it is killing me.

Me and partner had sex once before ovulation and once on the day I ovulated, I have achey boobs & increased in size, I feel sick, In the first week of missed AF I had increased CM, my eating patterns have had to change, I have to now eat 5-6 small meals a day because a heavy meals just makes me feel ill.

However, I have had 5 Negative HPT's in 2 weeks and 1 x negative Blood test, what the chuff is going on??

AAAAARRRRRRRGGH Frustration central

And to make things worse this morning i woke up with a bloody cold sore on my lip the day before a big interview :growlmad:

Input much appreciated, but you can just come and vent is its nice to know that I am not the only one in the world looking for a chuffing answer :wacko:

xx

loads of sympathy! :hugs:

I know how crazy-making it is when AF is late and you notice a bunch of symptoms but no BFP!! I'd much rather AF just show up so I can get on with my next cycle than have AF come a couple of weeks late and leave me disappointed and confused!!

Anyway, good luck...
:flower:

id like to join...im now 18 days late..no AF and no :bfp: ...im just at a loss....

AF is 10 days late....still no BFP :( its driving me nuts x

I feel your pain chick! Keep your chin up 

Hello ladies

I currently don't know how late I am. My last AF was 26th June? My LO had just turned 6mths. (same with DD #1 she was 6mnths when AF returned!) I'm still breastfeeding so I don't really know what's going on down there in amongst all that complicated baby making equipment? My AF in June was lengthy(for me 9 days) and very very heavy! But nothing since. I took a test and got BFN around 30th July and again about 2 weeks after but haven't taken a test since. Me and DH don't BD often especially since having both our girls sleeping in our bed. We don't often get any time alone together, however, it's not impossible. Anyway we BD about 3 weeks ago and have felt like AF is coming ever since but nothing. This last week I've had headaches, fatigue (worse than just having two LO's), peeing constantly, bouts of hunger then nausea, constipation and difficulty sleeping. I don't want to take a test as I don't want to be disappointed and out of pocket again.

Pregnancy tests are only worth the money when they give you the answer you want lol.

Saying that, I may pop to the chemist after dropping DD at nursery this afternoon. I like being in limbo ATM coz at least there is still hope iykwim?

Hayley xx

Ok so I bought a test and got the BFN I was dreading.

Ok so I bought a test and got the BFN I was dreading.

sorry to hear that! But sometimes it's best to know (although BFN doesn't always feel conclusive because without the arrival of AF it's easy to continue clinging to that shred of hope...)

Anyway, I hope you work out what's going on and you never know, maybe you'll suddenly get that BFP one of these days!

:hugs:

I agree with the lady above, being in limbo is hard and horrible but its better than getting af!! Even with the bfn's you can cling to the fact you might still get a bfp.. once af comes thats it!! xx

Hello Ladies,

Nice to see a few more people on here, I am 15 days late today and I am resisting the urge to test until my next missed period, only 15 more days to go....God help me :wacko:

How are you all getting on today?

Tx

Hello Ladies,

Nice to see a few more people on here, I am 15 days late today and I am resisting the urge to test until my next missed period, only 15 more days to go....God help me :wacko:

How are you all getting on today?

Tx

Amazing patience! I'm a bit stressed that my period is overdue but unlike you I've only been waiting 4 days!!
This is only my second cycle TTC but I'm actually starting to genuinely think that my AF has decided to switch from a clockwork 23-day cycle to a longer cycle now that I'm TTC, just to mess with my head...

Anyway, good luck with your wait!

:coffee:

Woah, I really feel for you all - I'm only 2 days late and thought I had it bad!

:dust: and here's hoping we get our :bfp:s really soon!

Symptom update for you all -

Sickness - all day feel rough as in the evening
Cramps - yesterday had them like I was going to come on lasted half a hour no af
Headache - for 2 days
Now sore throat?? WTF?

Not tested yet ordered 30 x 10milu ones from eBay 3 quid posted :)

T xx

Woah, I really feel for you all - I'm only 2 days late and thought I had it bad!

:dust: and here's hoping we get our :bfp:s really soon!
How you getting on sweets?

Did a FRER this morning and ... nothing!!!! :wacko:

I'm certain I must be pregnant though. I am *never* late and I think I must just have ovulated late this cycle. Would be nice to have confirmation though!

I came on this morning as me and my ex have broken up I think that's me done baby making for a ling time :( thanks fir your support ladies xx

Symptom update for you all -

Sickness - all day feel rough as in the evening
Cramps - yesterday had them like I was going to come on lasted half a hour no af
Headache - for 2 days
Now sore throat?? WTF?

Not tested yet ordered 30 x 10milu ones from eBay 3 quid posted :)

T xx

Can I join too?

I had this about 1 week after my fertile period (esp sore throat, sickness and headache) which lasted about a week and then stopped. I am having cramps like i will come on, but not come on yet and boobs are a little sore (but not like usual) and feel heavy. But no more sickness. I am 12 days late and 5 x :bfn: guess i will go see the dr in a few weeks if nothing else happens

Just seen your post above - so sorry about everything :-(

I got my period today - slightly disappointed but just glad to be out of limbo really! Fx for the next cycle :)

Good luck to all you ladies :dust: :dust:

Can i join please?

10 days (ish) late and still no :af: :(

3 x :bfn:

just recently done a new post as got quite alot of pregnancy symptoms but am worried about the fact that i havent :sex: since before my last period????

So would that make me quite abit further ahead maybe???

SSSSOOOOO confused!!! xx
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"