AF late, feel sick, boobs hurt, NO BFP - Frustrated?? Come and have a rant...

Can I join too please?

Waiting for AF to show up. Not had a visit for the witch in over a year and just got my implant out on the first week of September! Here's me thinking I'd get AF straight away. Just a small withdrawal bleed a few days after then nothing. Having stalked a few Implanon threads I now see it can take more than 6 months for cycles to come back. I'm so gutted.. It's driving me:wacko:

Anyway hope everyone is well, hope we all get our BFP's super quick! :kiss:

Symptom update for you all -

Sickness - all day feel rough as in the evening
Cramps - yesterday had them like I was going to come on lasted half a hour no af
Headache - for 2 days
Now sore throat?? WTF?

Not tested yet ordered 30 x 10milu ones from eBay 3 quid posted :)

T xx

Could be the flu? Not to be a downer...please don't mind me, just a newbie.

Im in same situation haven't been on any bc in over 2 year and always have a 24 day cycle now on day 33 tested on day 29 and day 30 and bfn....don't know what's going on so frustrated. x

I am also 15 days late! And full of symptoms. I'm getting my bloodtest results back tomorrow though! *crosses fingers*

Hi all, So glad I'm not the only one, I feel like I'm going mad!
I'm new here and would appreciate any advice and support!

My last period was from the 3rd of December till the 10th, with then some light spotting a few days after. Since then I have had some on-off sickness, tender breasts and nipples, lower abdominal discomfort, headaches and the big one is that I am a lupus sufferer, and it seems to have completely gone into remission! I was diagnosed ten years ago and has only been in remission once... when I was pregnant with my daughter lol. However I have had several negative tests , 2 of which were at the doctors, and for the past 3 weeks have had a LOT of clear discharge which at times has been stringy (sorry if tmi) then on Friday and Sunday night I had tiny amount of light pink spotting. Last night I had a bit more, do u think this could be start o AF or pregnancy symptom? Gp has agreed to do scan in next 2 weeks if still no show xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->