AF Late, No BFP. Should I try a FRER?

CountryMomma

Momma of 3, pregnant with number 4
Reaction score
So I am 1 day late for AF and I am never, ever late.. I am super nauseous, always tired, headaches, backache, and my hips have been hurting. I have taken a few FRER at like 10 and 11 DPO and they were BFN. Since then I have only taken walmart first signal cheapies and they have all been BFN as well.. possible squinter on one tonight. Should I try another FRER or just wait a few more days and test later? I am just so confused as I have never been late unless I was pregnant and got a BFP at 9 DPO with my last baby..

Hi CountryMomma, you couldve ovulated later or implanted at the later end of the scale, if you implanted at say 10dpo, a positive test even on a sensitive frer wont show positive in the faintest line until least 3 days later, by this point your period may poss be late.. Ooh test away!!! Awaiting details :) good luck hun

I'm on CD 32 and still getting BFNs on IC. The last FRER I did was a few days ago. Looking forward to hearing your results! I felt pregnant last weekend (even though my DH has had a vasectomy) which brought me here. I can't believe I still haven't had AF. I have only felt like thus twice before which led to my two children. So strange to have no AF and BFN.

Fingers crossed for you aswell SophL, an old work colleague of mine, her hubs had a Vasectomy after their 2nd child, no less then a 3 months later she fell pg with her 3rd! So it def happens!! He had it redone whilst she was pg, no pg since Lol!

Haha. It's so strange! I'm convinced it's my body having a bizarre cycle. I woke up last Sunday with a start thinking, "I'm pregnant!" Nothing yet though.

So I woke up this morning to slightly heavier bleeding, it seems to only come out when I go to the bathroom.. Have had a pad on for several hours and only a few drops. Took my last Walmart cheapie this morning and there is a faint line but darker than yesterday! I am so confused... Could possibly be another chemical I suppose.. But the bleeding is odd..

AF is finally here for me 5 days late, such a long wait! I hope you are having some implantation bleeding and your BFP will continue to get darker.

oh yes, ib this could be CountryMomma, i bled for weeks with my son when i found out, fingers crossed hun :)

Sorry your period arrived SophL.. :hugs:

I think AF had arrived.. It got much heavier on day 2 and is back to light on day 3. I haven't tested since the bleeding got heavier because I figure its AF.. but I am curious because my BBs have continued to get more and more sore and they usually stop hurting when AF arrives, also I have had no cramps at all and I normally get AF cramps. I know bleeding like this is very uncommon in pregnancy but I still wonder.. because I did have a line before I started bleeding. Though it could be another chemical.. Claireybell was your bleeding heavier like a period or just spotting?

Have you anymore tests hun? I would re pee just to make sure.. My ib bleeding was continual reddy/pinky/brown on a pad for weeks & then it just stopped one day.. Weird! Sometimes i tjink if you implant later in the tww the hcg doesnt rise as quickly to supress the hormone drop which is why sometimes i think that bleeding also occurs, take another test CountryMomma :)

I don't have anymore tests on hand but I think I may run to the store and grab one just in case! Thanks claireybell! I will let you know :)

I guess its just AF, I would assume something would show up on the cheapies by now :cry:

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446566041.jpg
    ctp-85135-1446566041.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 15
Ah hun im sorry .. Bfn's are so depressing arent they?! Well, if it def is period, count CD1 from the first day you started getting the red blood, if you dont get much more blood or it stops, poss re test again in a few days.. I was do stressed out last cycle seeing bfn's i wanted my period to arrive so i could start fresh Lol, im more relaxed now :)

Yes, they are even worse when you had been getting faint lines.. oh well. I counted CD1 as Sunday so I am on CD3 today and still some blood but not nearly as bad. I am not sure why I am so stressed out, we aren't trying to hard. Just kind of if it happens it happens.. o well.. we are taking a few months off and will start fresh :)

Same as us, well, trying to be more relaxed about it second time around, we hardly bd' last cycle & i still got wound up pfft! I think its because theres always that 'but i could be' lil seed in the back of our minds lol! It took 5/6 months with our first so im sure it wont happen over night this time .. (Sigh)

I will probably still track my cycles but probably wont test until I for sure miss AF.. been wasting to many tests lately. It took 11 months for our last one but before that it happened in a month or two so I don't know what to expect.

So was feeling funny still and still having sore boobs and sore hips so tested again.. and got this.. what do you think? I would be 21 DPO but bled for 2 days..

Attachments

• ctp-85135-1446919251.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446919251.jpeg
    13.5 KB · Views: 17
  • ctp-85135-1446919697.jpeg
    ctp-85135-1446919697.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi hun, my iphones rubbish at zooming & clarity on pics uhh so cant really see anythung :-/ ... Are there faint lines there?? Just thinking, if your cycles are t really that long maybe request a blood test at Drs? What sensitivity is the test? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->