AF like cramping after ovulation.

LittleMinx

Finally Complete <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I'm not sure on DPO as I'm not using OPK's, but I'm assuming I have ovulated as my CM went through the motions and back to creamy. But a rough guess I'd think around 4-5dpo.

So tonight I have been getting some cramping almost like AF is coming, but I'm too early in my cycle for that. It's not a dull in the background cramp it's very noticeable.

Anyone else experienced this? I've never had cramping before unless AF is coming.

:flower:

I'm the same Hun I think I've ovulated twice this month due to pos opk then a neg then bck to pos and I've felt crampy and nauseous since sat good luck Hun.xxx

I'm the same not sure when i ovulated or if I did but been cramping past few days and not due af for a week, also notice increased urination today fingers crossed for us!! X

Good luck to both of you.. I'm seriously trying not to symptom spot, but it's so hard not to. X

Tell us about it little minx it's hard not to symptom spot with ever little twinge thinking is this the little eggy preggy. I'm deffo more relaxed this month so we shall see good luck girls.xxx

I get this every cycle from around 2dpo. If its not the norm for you it could definitely be a good sign of implantation! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->