AF not here today! First post, first msg board, maybe 1st time preggo?

Mountaingirl

Reaction score
I am freaking out and don't want to tell a soul! So I will tell you guys! I am so new to this. Just stumbled on these boards when looking at very early preggo symptoms...So we just stopped "not trying" to prevent pg in January. I didn't pay close attention to anything but what I thought might be O days. Nothing unusual in January and February, both months I had some soreness in my nipples only which got me a little excited then I realized that was normal occurance before AF (I'd just never paid attention much). This month, different things are happening. A few days after the weekend I thought I O'd, I had a pinching cramp in my lower right "ovary" area. It hurt pretty bad. I was worried about an ovarian cyst or something else I know nothing about. Couple days after that my lower back started hurting and feeling stretched out. Laying on my side became uncomfortable. I've never had much back pain thankfully. Then last week, (TMI) I had a bout of constipation, followed by URGENT diarreah. Ummm, have you ever sharted. I do not recomment. Then again with the constipation and again with the diarreah. Breasts now sore. NOT nipples, just all around everywhere else, feels almost bruised or injured, not at all like the sore nipples of previous months. Thats the biggest indicator that I might really be preggo. AF is due today and I see no signs of her. I am FREAKING OUT. I am excited but we've barely even been trying so my friends don't know, my family doesn't know, and my boyfriend (of 6 years) may have a heart attack and fall over!!! Do you guys think I am? Like I said, I am testing tomorrow. If I get a BFP, I am really going to need to need some advice breaking the news to EVERYONE in a few weeks! Thanks & Baby Dust to All!

Sounds promising - do a test! X

Well, tested this morning on a Walgreen digital test and got a Big Fat NO. I am so confused, did I imagine or create all these "symptoms!" a :blush: Still no AF though, so maybe there is a little hope left! Maybe my timing is just not what I thought?! Now, I wait...!

Digital tests are not as sensitive. Try first reaponse

Good luck!

I'm in a very similar situation as you. I have noticed "symptoms" this month that I didn't notice before but I don't know if it's just wishful thinking. AF is due in 2 days and today I've noticed I feel a little queasy off and on. I know morning sickness doesn't usually come till 6 weeks or so - I'm wondering if I'm just stressing myself out. :-/

I can't wait to hear if you get a BFP tomorrow!! <3 Good luck!!

all the best we have just stopped trying as well :) just waiting for AF and then we will be NTNP, buuutttt ive ordered some OPKs so ill be trying he just doesnt no that lol

I'm also in a similar situation! AF was due yesterday. I think DH and I had sex around my O days. But I wasn't exactly tracking my O days bc we aren't trying but not preventing either. I'm having what could be pregnancy symptoms (pinching on right side of uterus on 4/16 & 4/17, slight cramping, nausea for 2 days straight, full bladder sensation, frequent urination, white discharge, and sore breasts). I'm trying to hold out until I'm at least a week late to test. I just keep feeling like AF is coming. I don't want to assume it's pregnancy symptoms and get my hopes up when AF comes. It sucks that pms and pregnancy symptoms are so similar! Good luck to you and let us know what happens! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->