AF or IP?

fizzypop

Reaction score
So I posted yesterday that AF had arrived. I was spotting pink CM and today it is light brown and mucusy. I am having back cramps as well, not like normal AF pain which is in my tummy. I am 13dpo and ovulated late this month (normal cycle 30/32 days but currently CD43 and ovulated CD30 according to fertility friend and bbt). Could it be that I just didn't ovulate and am having a pretend period? Or could it be Implantation? Or could AF be on her way still?

I know I am being hopeful here because 12dpo is a little late for IB but my last pregnancy was 6days behind what it should be - I knew when I ovulated and BD'd but according to my scan at 8 weeks I was only 7+1.. the obstetrician and midwife said maybe implantation happened late. I didn't get an IB last time.. but maybe I am now because I have had a baby already and everything is a bit 'looser' lol??

I know i should test but I kind of like the glimmer of hope I've got right now!

Best thing is to wait it out ..... For the next couple days to see if it turns into a period.....unfortunately I don't know much about implantation bleeding I remember when I was near my period with my ds.....I had a light pink smear and I put on a pantyliner.....and my period never came. I tested late .....lol I was probably close to 6-7 weeks before I tested because I couldn't believe I was even pregnant. Then.

Me personally I would want to test to know what I was dealing with! I had spotting at 12 dpo during my last pregnancy, but I got a BFP at 11 dpo. It was brown though and they told me it was old blood from implantation. So I would say test, but that's just me.

Thanks ladies. I'm desperate to test but can't find anywhere near me with pink dye tests! The blue ones are a bit rubbish aren't they? Last time I was so sick by 6 weeks that there was no doubt and I need as much notice as possible to prepare for that!! Fx! And to you guys as well xxxx

its not too late. when i got my bfp with my daughter i had four days of browny type gunge to deal with (TMI) and thought i was miscarrying again. nope! xx

Thanks ladies!

Lowblow, that gives me hope!! I'm going to get a test tomorrow if there's still no full af flow..

Well I went to get hpts. Came home, went to test and there was af in full flow! So here begins month 2.....

Ah damn I hate spotting it gives false hope!! Good luck for month two x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->