AF???? Or not????

Blu10

Reaction score
Well I had a natural mc on 10th march, was told I may have Nother slight bleed before next AF. I had two other days of spotting (like end of period brownish stuff sorry tmi). Started bleeding on mon which was crampy and normal like usual AF but only lasted 2 days. Not sure what will be totally normal for me as I had been on pill for 12 yrs prior to ttc. Was this my true Af?? Pretty sure I ovulated 13 days before AF. Can I try again now??

sounds like af to me Blu, i would assume Monday was day 1 and start trying based on that

fingers crossed!

Thanx Nato that's what I thought, just wanted some reassurance. Feeling it may be time to start trying again :) x

Sounds like a period to me! I'd start trying whenever you feel up to it! Good Luck and lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Sounds like af to me just a light one, good luck with the BDing and lots of sticky bean dust :hug:

Thanx girls, a few weeks ago I was adamant I couldn't go through it all again but who falls off a bike and never gets back on? Hehe, hoping for a sticky jelly bean next time, good luck to you all x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->