AF or something else?? Please help

Sezzal

Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Normally I get my AF every 28-30 days, give or take. It always starts off light, then the second day is hell. Cramps and heavy bleeding etc. 3 more days after that with a regular flow. So about 4-5 days all up.

This time it is a bit different....

I was expecting it on the 3rd or 4th Dec. It came on the 5th which was ok (I think I was about 19 dpo on Thursday). But it went more like this:

Thursday: Minute amount of light brown spotting on tissue after using bathroom. This happened just once.

Friday: Dark brown type discharge, very light flow. Occasionally red drops but not much. I was expecting AF to kick in with a vengance the next day buuut...

Saturday: Nothing happened overnight. I have been using pads to monitor. Bit more of the dark brown discharge until about midday, then it turned into occassional pink spotting.

Sunday: Nothing happened overnight again. Random occassional pink/brown/red spotting over the day.

Monday (today): Nothing overnight but a trickle of watery red when I got up in the morning. Have been having pink/brown spotting maybe 3 or 4 times over the course of today, mostly just when I go to the bathroom.

Does this just sound like a super light period or something pregnancy related, has anyone else had this happen and gone on to have a BFP? I havent tested since about 14dpo (kept getting BFN). I have a test at home but want to wait for the spotting to totally finish before I test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->