AF or something else?

Quicksand

Reaction score
Just want to apologize for the tmi in advance! I am confused.. 5 days ago I went to the rest room and when I wiped I had a clear stretchy discharge with two blood streaks in it (almost like string).. I thought maybe my period was coming early. However, AF hasn't showed. I continue to have clear or sometimes cottage cheese looking discharge (have seen no blood since). My next period isn't supposed to be until the end of the month. I've had a stuffy nose for the last 2 weeks, headaches, back pain and can't get enough sleep.. I'm in bed by 8pm (when I don't have to work late) and sleeping in until 8:30 or 9am (which is very unusual for me, normally I'm up at 7).. even with sleeping in, I feel like I didn't get enough sleep and don't want to get up. Certain days I feel sick to my stomach.. nothing major just not in the mood to eat anything. The weirdest thing is I've had 2 BFP dreams.. I've never had pregnancy dreams before. I'm thinking its just AF acting really weird because the dates don't match up for me to be preggo, but I don't know.. has anyone else experienced this stuff and have it be AF?

Oh and I've also been extremely moody. I get frustrated with my dog when he follows me around every where and I get mad and yell when my phone service is low and the person I'm speaking to can't hear me.. This is stuff that bugs me sure lol but never enough to yell over and ruin my entire day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->